1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

how to use, get, and make badges

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by muffinasdf, Aug 27, 2015.

1. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

Ok just play the game, every 10 to 30 minutes you get a steam card if you're not getting any at all try to restart steam.
    1. There are five levels to each trading card badge and one level to foil cards.

2. When you get all of your item drops and if you have double cards don't sell then as to trade with someone offer them your double and you have to go to your email to send it to them like this drth.PNG
    if you have all of your drops then you have to buy the other six go to badges then click shell shock badge scroll down and on the cards you don't have, it says search the market click it then click buy but don't buy the items that are being listed right now you can do a request for them to sell them cheaper just click buy and delete the number before and put the desired amount you will pay like i did with the 10 cents
    rth.PNG

Taylor likes this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Its tough holding out but their impatience will take a toll on that select and they will eventually go for a dip in price.
    Of course you can always score like muffin and I did and find some people giving them away for 10 cents or 12 cents.

3. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Hey, you used the trade we did! :)
    Anyways, a very thorough guide. Maybe it could be clearer in some spots, but, otherwise, a good guide!

Taylor likes this.
  4. 913

913 Sergeant (7) Member

I still don't get it, so the trading cards help with ?

5. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Trading cards can be used as a form of profit, getting coupons for discounts on certain games, emoticons you can use in chat (which can be sold too), or leveling up on Steam by creating badges with all the trading cards possible with games that include trading cards, which levels you up allowing you to have more friends and other things as well.

6. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

nice to know you get thems by playing.However i don't understood(sorry) but if i double a card i can exage it with someone that don't have rigth?it seem pretty logic to me
    ps:if anyone needs i have 2 matìster beam and galting gun