1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

How to vote at steam?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Makoekoetroeloe, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Makoekoetroeloe

Makoekoetroeloe New Born (1) Member

Hi guys,
    I would like to vote on Steam, so I downloaded Steam..
    Now I want to click "yes" to vote but now it saids something like I have to buy a game first?

Is there no free way to get my 10 tankcoins?

Thanks, Makoekoetroeloe

2. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

1 You can take tc without voting2you can take a free game(i tryed but it s so hard ) by steam. however yes this thing is so wong,wtf you must take a game for a vote?only game i want buy by steam is ssl steam but i can t vote for this so migth there will be not the game on steam beacause i and someone other didn t voted, so steam with this rule who you must buy a game for vote lose money because there will be not ssl beacause many peoples didn t voted for this rule. so steam creators are **** *****.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  3. Goldschlarger

Goldschlarger Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

Beagle that made no sence what so ever lol.

Tavi and Penguin like this.
  4. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

lol i know xD however i was saying with this rule who you must buy a game for vote,i and many others peoples will not vote and so there will be not ssl for steam and so steam will not get money for ssl game.however now i edited i dont know if it s better i tryed

5. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

Doesn't really matter if we can vote or not. What are we, around 1000 members on this forum. Minus all the spamaccounts, and a lot of inactive members. So maybe around 6-700 members? I think Kyle can live without ~600 votes.
    Steam is one of, if not the biggest gaming community out there, with ten thousands of active members that actually can vote. So if they think the game looks promising, they will cast a vote.
    I could vote though, because I've bought games there before. And all others of us that are members at steam and have bought games are like a piss in missisippi, a minority of votes if you count all the rest at steam.