1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

ignoring mac while updating SSL??

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by niktheg, Jan 17, 2016.

1. niktheg

niktheg New Born (1) Member

hey guys i just have a simple question...
    why cant you programm your updates for mac as well? i cant even play on my airmac for 3 updates.. i just have a blue screen with the normal sounds.
    idk what the problem with your updates is but it worked perfectly earlier..

so pls make sure that your game also works on computers who use i OS.
    thanks and greetings
    niktheg

Taylor likes this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

So this latest update which included a fix for people to play on windows and Mac didn't work?

:S

3. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I myself have widows on a crappy laptop and game works fine.... only reasonyou couldn't get Steam version to work is if you've downloaded alota junk= no memory, or have a virus = your fault -s.

4. niktheg

niktheg New Born (1) Member

i wrote that it is a iOS problem so pls don't comment with windows arguments....
    and no it isnt my fault i already re-installed steam and SSL as well and the problem isnt solved

Taylor likes this.
  5. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

This doesn't mean you don't have malware. However, it is more likely that kChamp just screwed up something in the update. I suggest you send him an email or send him a notification on Steam. He needs feedback from iOS players like you about these sort of updates. Don't get discouraged; this is primarily a Windows-based game, and switching the code to an iOS form isn't easy. Other games, like Terraria, have also struggled in this aspect. Regardless, you should still make him a notification, because you are the first person to notice the error in the update.

6. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

That seems to be it based off talks I've had with him since the last batch of three updates.
    Luckily he has an old windows laptop that he plays on but other than having windows 8 its not as comfortable for him cause its laggy and has to be played on a small screen.
    I'm working on and have been trying to get Kyle's attention on the matter cause if its happening to Nik, imagine how many others it could be affecting and if left unchecked could lead to a whole player group leaving over such an issue.

niktheg likes this.