1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

I'm back!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by bbn, Aug 31, 2017.

1. bbn

bbn Private E-1 (2) Member

Kinda. Sort of. Not really though. I play SSL2 only, like 3-4 times a week. Mostly No Move-games.
    Haven't touched SSLS since I fu**ed up with Syndicate, wich was what, 2½ years ago?
    My condolences.

Anyway, got the same account on ssl2 (arvidh), if anyone feels like adding me, we might even hook up and play a normal game. Hopefulyl No Move though! As my aim sucks :D

How are steam nowadays? When I quit, activity was close to zero...

arvid over n out

Taylor and Penguin like this.
  2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Player count spiked earlier this year because of Youtubers playing it. Game averages 500 lobbies every single day, there used to be about a thousand or two but definitely a huge improvement.

No more games where a lv20 gets ganged up by lv90+!

3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

oh you are arvidh! Man I really suggest you play Ssl steam. it is kinda cheap game,it gets updated about 2 times a month,it is very active with plenty of new players/veteran players and the variety of game modes,in my opinion,are the game factor that makes this new version 100 times better than ssl2. there are also other smaller things such as portals,black holes,8 player capacity,no pay to win and variety of weaps that makes this game greater than ssl2.