1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

i'm so upset , are dev goin to fix the game or not ? i want refund right now

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by deltaforcestron, Jul 16, 2016.

1. deltaforcestron

deltaforcestron New Born (1) Member

reason why i made the thread here is i want to bring more attention
    because no devs or anyone reply in "Bug" or what ever forums what a joke

i want refund

been connection method two for like almost a month are you kidding me
    can't even play the damn game
    no sign from devs that they will give a sh*t about it , do you guys even care ???? this is so broken

i bought the game 8packs for me and my friends , i have to leave my apartment to play the game in my friend house just to make the game works

singleplayer is broken asf i mean wth lost connection on singleplayer ??? what

i'm so upset this game is just broken abandoned from devs , are you guys even have a talent or skill to make the game work.

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

You can only refund a game within 2 weeks of purchase and if you have spent less than 2 hours on it. Yesterday there was an update where apparently there is a substantial improvement in server stability, so try checking the game now again perhaps?

Also, are you sure your system specs are meeting the standards of the game?
    This is because you must always be connected to the internet to even launch the game properly. It doesn't have the play offline feature, which sucks.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Sergeant Major (12) Member

Sounds like u have signal interferance with ur wifi. If ur wifi is cclose to a magnet like monitor or a speaker, try to move the wifi away from that source.

4. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

• Unnecessary, be respectful.
    dat whole entire pst haz liek 1 capitlilized letter & one period at teh end. aside frum teh prt dat no 8 pck exists i wood take ur complaint seriously if ur grammar was actully guud. chk ur internetz tho to mke sure ur doin errythin right mmmk? dev didn't abandon gaem, he jus got tired of ppl who cnt form a proper santance to compline correctly.

5. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

It's a shame that kChamp gets all these new players, then you hear how disenchanted they are. Good luck @deltaforcestron Hope it gets better for you!

6. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

MythicalRainbowPumpkins Unconfirmed Member

Here is the developer's (btw there is only one dev working on the game) email address: kchamp@kchampgames.com

Just send him the "bug" report thing and describe what's been happening and hopefully he gets back to you. It may take longer for him to reply due to the increase of players.

As I said its one developer who is working on the game so it takes longer for updates and bug fixes. Also he must have some sort of skill and talent to be able to make a game on his own.

Optimus Prime likes this.
  7. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

i lolled to your comment but this sentence is wrong,even william shakespeare wouldn't have a chance to have his suggestions heard by kyle

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    Taylor likes this.