1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

in game tweaks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by aZtec Chief, May 11, 2014.

1. aZtec Chief

aZtec Chief Sergeant Major (12) Member

i really miss the time option from SSL1. it would be nice to change the timer so ppl wont take forever to take their turns

i suggest a temporary in game ban. every join a game and there is always this one noob that insist of joining the same game? i know there was a problem with the lvl limit, not sure if its working properly now.

2. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Yes, i miss the temporary ban someone gets when you kick them from your games now i see how ssl1 could have been like if it never existed there. People really like to try and get the last word when you kick them for whatever reason, it can get annoying fast.

3. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

For example: I kick a non prestige player from my game, he can join the room again via the room list?

They always insist on joining, either to find out why they were kicked or to troll. Also in SSL1 there is a way to bypass limitations to a room i.e. Min Level. By using the room's code, any player could join that room, regardless of whether their level met the requirements or not.