1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Ingame kick option

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Huggy, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Huggy

Huggy New Born (1) Member

It explains itself. You finaly get enough people to start a match, satisfied with your 3 player FFA made up game that both players agreed to follow. Then suddenly, one of them starts spamming- asked them not too- ignored. And they also start breaking the rules of the made up game. What now? Either leave the game that finally got enough people to start, or stay when someone is annoying the heck out of you. Add the third option. Ingame kick. Please.

2. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Problem with this is that it will be abused... like players being kicked just cause they're winning. Best option would make an in-game mute buttom and you can always kick the troll guy after the match is done.

Mr Synikal and GooodHerb like this.
  3. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Kchamp already added that didn't he?

JohannZim likes this.
  4. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Except in game mute already exist. >_>

But anyways, yes. I believe that in game kicking may just end up being abused. Especially with low levels who are paranoid about people using rulers. I think it will just further make it difficult for people at high levels to even find games when they are constantly kicked from them. I personally don't see in game kicking as a good thing, and like Johan said you can always just kick players who misbehave afterwards, maybe mark them as people who you block on Steam in case they have the desire to change both avatar, and username to get around you kicking them later on.

JohannZim and Holy2334 like this.
  5. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

My bad... i don't know how to mute people inside game :p i'll try it out next week when i log again.

Holy2334 and GooodHerb like this.