1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Item Use

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Nahrmer, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Nahrmer

Nahrmer Private E-1 (2) Member

Let me see if I got this right... If you use teleport after 10 seconds (so I've heard), it doesn't work, yet it disappears from your inventory? I just lost 3 teleports in 2 turns, without anything happening. If this is a thing and not a bug, it's one of the most idiotic thing I've seen in this game so far.

2. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Well it stops people cheating and moving after the counter has finished and someone locks in their shot.
    Also if you're dumb enough to try cheat like that maybe you deserve to lose a teleport o.o

3. Nahrmer

So if I try to get out of the hole for a few seconds and fail to do it, after which I'm trying to use the teleport, without realising the time has expired, I'm cheating? The only dumb thing here is your post. I'm trying to find out if this is a game mechanic and what other items work this way. I agree, I shouldn't be able to teleport after the countdown is over, but taking the item from my inventory is simply retarded. This game is really laggy sometimes and this is why I tried to select teleport multiple times, thinking it didn't go through, only to find out that i lost 3 items.

4. Tavi

Tavi First Sergeant (11) Member

Teleport only works during Movement Phase, it shouldn't disappear if attempted outside of that phase though. Weird bug if true.

5. Nahrmer

So it's not ok to teleport after countdown, yet it's ok to pop up a shield after someone locked on you? I'm so confused right now.