1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

[items] disappearing

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Nacro, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Nacro

Nacro New Born (1) Member

It happened to me long ago and today again.

Yesterday I had like about 16 supplies - today it is only 1.
    I also had just 1 jetpack - today it is 3.

Didn't use them, and didn't get any more from boxes.

Well - I got all these from boxes but imagine reacion of player who pay for it. BTW - how can this kind of bug occur in the game in which you can buy items? "oops soory, may be the don't notice, pay more, pay more..."

2. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

Yeah, this happened multiple times before. I think there was another, older, thread for it.

3. ShinGouki

ShinGouki New Born (1) Member

Happened to me today again, -10 jetpacks. I've lost more than 30 items in tracers, jetpacks and supplies since the first day. The first time i didnt notice at all, the second, i tought: "maybe my memory doesn't serve me well", now i'm pretty sure. It's frustrating, and i think that noone will really consider the option of buying them if you can lose them for a bug

4. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

I get them items so much from crates that I don't really bother to buy any.

5. ShinGouki

ShinGouki New Born (1) Member

well you're lucky, i have only shields, all the rest is gone: 6 tracers, 11 supplies and 3 jetpacks, the only item i (think) dont have lost is shields. It's the one i always found more rarely, and i've got 36 of that.

6. TheOnlyGod

TheOnlyGod Major (18) Former Moderator

I don't believe I have had this bug happen to me, but then again maybe I just have bad memory. I have noticed other people talk about losing the items they have and kChamp should really fix this if he wants people to buy items.

7. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

it has happened to me, but quite rarely, thankfully i gave gained more items from this bug than i have lost, the most ive lost at once i think is 7 jetpack shields and 12 supplies, on the other hand i remember miraculously having almost 40 more shields than before and on another occasion i had gained 15 supplies. but i also find that i have gained and lost a couple items here and there, i usually hoard them anyway. i mostly use shields and supplies, jetpacks sometimes, never really use tracers.

8. Tank 1337

Tank 1337 First Lieutenant (16) Member

I would just like to explain this to people, because I have actually gotten in several arguments with people.
    Here is an example: You have 50 jetpacks. One of your allies leaves, it is indiv shot, and you get control of their tank. If that sub picks up a box, lets say 1 jetpack, after that battle you WILL lose 49 jetpacks, I don't know how the outcome changes if you leave, but, if you finish the battle, expect to lose those items.

9. Goldschlarger

Goldschlarger Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

Yeah i can agree with this, its happend to me before. I picked up a create with a sub tank and got 1 supplies, when i finished i had lost all but 1. So now i just dont aim for box'es with a sub tank.