1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Just some game mode ideas i wanted to say.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OrganizationXIII, Sep 9, 2016.

1. OrganizationXIII

OrganizationXIII Corporal (5) Member

These are some modes i came up with the top of my head. So yeah if you like it, thats fine.

Game modes:
    Fog: A mode where the map is covered in a thick white fog, power and angle are impossible to see, and so is any opponent. You have a red arrow above your tank when its your turn indicating where you are, the arrow should be really big and noticeable, so people are not lost where they are.

Dead Tank Mode: This mode is like assasin but in a team formulae. There will be tanks of different color, specifically rainbow color (red blue, green yellow. etc.) When you kill a tank that tank becomes your ally, and until you have collected everyone else, the game will not be over. If you kill a tank owner, then anyone who he has killed will become your ally. I am still deciding how the tanks will be controlled. maybe by the owner, or maybe by the same player who died. People who quit would become rogue tank, if you can kill those, you get a special bonus.

Terrain mode: This mode will change the terrain every round, this mode wont allow items. The terrain are on rocky slopes and the slopes can go up or down, or left to right. This mode will have a little sister called.

Terra Mode: Same with the last one except tanks will kill the tanks on the slope and for every kill, the tank will rise higher, the terrain is indestructible and can only grow.

Taylor likes this.