1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Life

Discussion in 'Talk Area' started by RazoreOP, Feb 4, 2017.

1. RazoreOP

RazoreOP Private First Class (4) Member

Never thought you would see me again?
    I feel very dumb looking at the comments and posts I had posted in the past few years.
    I honestly don't know what to talk about but the memories here make me cry.
    The people here, the people I used to know, the people that tried to help me.
    It makes me cry.
    I can't believe it's 2017, and the last time I logged in was august 2015.
    I want you to share your memories here and share your life story, every word has a meaning.
    Thanks for getting me past my retarded( excuse my language ) years of life.
    It's been so long.
    I'll be watching this thread for the next week or so. Thank you guys

Penguin, Credipede, Evil King and 2 others like this.
  2. Evil King

Evil King Corporal (5) Member

You know what? I feel the same I cringed when I saw my earlier post...
    I just happen to log into this forum after more than 1 year of absence.
    So happy to see my childhood game community grow so big.
    After reminiscing the past childhood I enjoy makes me feel nostalgic.
    Yes, it's been so long. I changed a lot and happened to be in a situation that i can't play game nor take part in this community again, but I'll always rooting for this game and community continue to rise.
    Thank you shellshocklive franchise and its community for giving me spot in my wonderful and dumb childhood memories. :)
    I'll be there from time to time :) Ciao!

Credipede and Tank 1337 like this.
  3. Tank 1337

Tank 1337 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Same here. What a flurry of emotions. Where did the time go? It's so weird to look back at the memories I had almost forgotten, right here, as clear as day. Brings back a lot. I catch myself going on nostalgia trips here in my leisure time, maybe in an attempt to recapture the fun I had here once... Life goes on. One day at a time.

I think the saddest feeling I get is when I look back on myself, and see how I treated the friends I met on here.. the real shame is I don't entirely know if any of them visit anymore.

I keep looking at the timestamps on old messages.. 'four years', I say to myself.. Four years ago I joined this community. Lmao I was such a kid. I thought I was more mature than I was, but looking back on it, I was a troll at one point or another.

I guess it's just crazy to think about how fast and dramatically life can change, and with absolutely no slowing down for anyone. And it's only going by faster and faster..

But I digress. I miss the people I met here, I miss the fun we had as kids, even here.

Credipede likes this.
  4. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

The only reason why I would want to go back to few years ago is because I didn't have to write a 4000 word fucking essay on Shakespeare and why we should all suck his bongbong.

5. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

well "i'm back" after a long time as well and I understand how you feel.It's sad that this forum isn't active like it used to be some years ago :(

6. DinomanIV

DinomanIV Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

dead forums feel weird.

7. RazoreOP

RazoreOP Private First Class (4) Member

you know, now that i read this , I realize that i felt the same way. Forums have been a quieter place than ever, to see people that used to be active all the time 4 years ago not being active today is just sad. It was fun while it lasted.