1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Loading screen doesnt change

Discussion in 'Connection Bugs' started by RoranStrong, Feb 23, 2016.

1. RoranStrong

RoranStrong New Born (1) Member

I have tried to load up ShellShock Live through steam a few times in the last few days and it just loads and I left it for 30 and the game still didn't load. I have deleted it and redownloaded it and it still did it.

2. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

It happens. Game's been unstable recently.

3. RoranStrong

RoranStrong New Born (1) Member

ok well I didn't know if their was a way to fix it cause there seems to be a 15% chance of getting on at all and it just gets to be a little frustrating

4. CCninja86

CCninja86 New Born (1) Member

Some people are having connection issues. It's on Yahoo's end (Their 'Yahoo Games Network' API or whatever), but what I found worked for me that made it playable is to download CyberGhost VPN (Specifically that one, tried others, didn't work) and connect to an American server. With the free version you do have to wait a bit before connecting (limited free user slots, only takes a couple minutes and shows your position in the queue) and it will disconnect you after 3 hours, but then you can just reconnect again. You will need a reasonably fast Internet connection for this, in order to counteract the slow speed of the VPN.