1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Lobbies

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RumMumMario, Jun 19, 2015.

?

gioghwe;hoithe

1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Not now / Maybe.

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I posted this before but I couldn't find it so forgive me pls no lock.

I don't think the game can handle all 100 levels players in a single lobby. New players complain about the level gap and veterans complain about the 'normality' of high-level unlocks.

We need at least four separate lobbies; Lv1-30, 30-60, 60-80, and prestige.

Users who unlocked the lobbies can still access the previous ones. But since we don't have many players now all lobbies should be equally accessible, perhaps gain slightly more XP for players who win against Lv60-prestige players.

I'm pretty sure this will solve majority of the issues we have in regards to the fairness of the game. And as well satisfy the high-levels with 57238752890571238 damage weapons.

Opinions?

2. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Pretty good idea. I like how the high lvls are still able to access the lower lobbies but still get slightly more xp for playing with higher levels. The lower lvls will be more willing to get pwned for some extra xp which helps emphasize that it's not all about winning, it's about getting xp, and having fun of course. IT'S NO FUN GETTING KILLED EARLY AND NOT GETTING SHIT and I think that is one HUGE thing that could be turning new players away. Now that higher levels are more likely to match up with each other, having super op weapons should be somewhat less of a problem. At first glance this didn't seem like that good of an idea, but I see this looks pretty well thought out and could help make a more positive shellshock live experience for everyone. I understand kChamp should maybe focus on other things but I doubt this would be a very challenging thing to implement. Perhaps not now, but this could be something we need.

3. Mr Commander

Mr Commander New Born (1) Member

Im not completly behind this suggestion, i think subdividing it in different lobbies who be bad for the game. Although the number of players has increased, i find it still difficult to find players for a game. On the other hand, i find it more fun to combat a stronger person to test you abilities. If you introduce these lobby system, this feature is lost.
    In general, i can live with the idea, but its still to early. More players are necessary in order to keep games running in a certain sublobby. therefore at this point, i voted no :p

xXTacocubesXx and Taylor like this.
  4. Blue Phantom

Blue Phantom Sergeant (7) Member

Idea is terrible.

It's the noobs fault that they don't have the pro weapons yet

I hope kChamp dosnt think there's something to it

5. xXTacocubesXx

How is it their fault that they haven't played as early or as long as other people? That kind of logic will turn away new people AND WE DO NOT WANT THAT. The main thing is that low levels aren't getting enough xp out of games. When they play against prestige or high level players, they need an xp boost of some sort or just anything for self esteem. Perhaps if we could just find a way to do this without any way to exploit it. New players want fast, not slow grinding! There were a few of us who were willing to grind to high levels and that's great. But clearly not everyone else is down for that! Us high levels are complaining about how weak some weps are when we already have plenty of upgrades and plenty of weapons. But I believe the new lower leveled players are experiencing the bigger crisis here. It doesn't matter who was willing to put in the time. The most important thing right now is increasing the number of players. What's the point if you can't grow and have fun doing it? We have to find a way to help them out a little bit. Something other than an annoying as hell campaign that will bring you up to like level 20 something. At least Mario was trying.

jgalloway64 and RumMumMario like this.
  6. Blue Phantom

Blue Phantom Sergeant (7) Member

Well...
    Okay, I suppose its okay. IS kinda unfair-Ill change my vote

7. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I think Kyle already made a max level diffrence button.
    More xp if you beat high levels seems like that would be exploited into leveling faster.

8. xXTacocubesXx

If they can't level faster, then maybe kChamp should focus on more weapon unlocks in the early levels instead of focusing on prestige weps. I'd be down for that.

9. SubZero

or both and keep higher and lower levels happy.

10. RumMumMario

Where did that come from? I was talking about lobbies, not game rooms. Lobbies are where game and chat rooms exist.
    Well, I respect your opinion. But I said in the OP: "But since we don't have many players now all lobbies should be equally accessible, perhaps gain slightly more XP for players who win against Lv60-prestige players."

11. SubZero

It came from your idea, only thing lobbys will do is seperate people and thats what the level diffrence does right?

12. RumMumMario

Level difference is barely effective in my opinion. Lobbies are more obvious and clear due to the tabs which may be added. Level difference is set to any in most games anyways. Also I feel as this is more welcoming to the new players since I don't think people will enjoy their first match against Lv50+.

Either way I'm sure this can't yet be implemented due to lack of players.