1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Lost my daily gears and my 1000 gears Challenge

Discussion in 'Gameplay Bugs' started by onlyvince, Mar 4, 2016.

1. onlyvince

onlyvince New Born (1) Member

Hi,

I was farming gears recently to get the 1000 gears challenge. Yesterday, I hit the 1000 gears and receive the xp and the weapon that comes with it. In order to do that, I won 3 gears from the daily bonus. Unfortunately, this morning I don't have the fat stacks weapon and the challenge shows that I only gathered an amount of 997 gears.

The problem is that I bought some weapon from the gear shop and now the 1000 gears is far from being reached again.

Can anyone help me on that?

SubZero and GooodHerb like this.
  2. banna

banna ★The Sheriff★ Moderator

I think the same thing happened to me ages ago, i don't have much of an advice, but can you restart Steam/the game and double check again, i think that's what i did back then.

SubZero likes this.
  3. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I noticed if you closed the spin to early by going to a game or fireing range it would cancel the spin. I don't remember but you may not need to have 1k at a time rather 1k total(current gears+spent) hopefully Kyle will have it fixed shortly. You may just have to start saving gears again.:(

4. Nymby

Nymby Private E-1 (2) Member

Same thing happened to me just now, I got 1000 gears and checked the firing range but fat stacks wasn't there, so I did a skirmish to get 1 more gear. It gave me the whole challenge complete deal and gave me the weapon again, went to firing range and I still don't have it. Says I have 999/1000 gears when I have 1015 currently, so I really don't know.

5. Para

Para New Born (1) Member

This just happened to me.

Had 999 gears, played a game, got a gear, got the challenge complete and fat stacks unlocked.

I go to the shop to buy the weapons I've been waiting to buy. Now I'm down to 0 gears. I go to firing range and I don't see fat stacks in the list. I check my challenges, and it's at 999/1000 and fat stacks is locked.

I really hope there is a way to fix this, grinding those 1000 gears took a looooong time.

6. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Kyle knows about this bug guys so it should be fixed soon.

7. Kyrien

Kyrien New Born (1) Member

I have the same problem. I got the message about the achievement being awarded, then went and spent all my gears. I really hope it ends up getting awarded to those who were affected, I don't want to have to spend all that time saving up again for something I already earned.

8. Para

Para New Born (1) Member

"- Gear Saving missions are now more reliable"

I see the issue has been fixed in the sense that it will prevent future occurrences of this bug. I guess the people who got tricked by this bug just have to grind out 1000 gears again?