1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

lost my deluxe?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by D1rtyM1key, Jun 25, 2014.

1. D1rtyM1key

D1rtyM1key New Born (1) Member

i paid my 300 tank coins about 3 months ago, i logged in today and it shows me as a normal player. my tanks are gone and all. I bought the perk barrels and they are gone too. I looked but did not see anywhere about talking to an admin or anything other than this forum..

jgalloway64 likes this.
  2. CZXV

CZXV Unconfirmed Member

I assume you encountered the same problems as in these threads:

http://shellshockliveforums.com/index.php?threads/problems-in-the-game.4681/
    http://shellshockliveforums.com/index.php?threads/logged-in-w-o-friends-or-deluxe.2619/
    http://shellshockliveforums.com/index.php?threads/server-problems.1307/

The problem should go away soon, or follow what Mr Anonymous said.

3. D1rtyM1key

thanx guys :)

darklegion741 and ceroncar000 like this.
  4. D1rtyM1key

yea 24 hours later and my account hasnt reset like the other guys' im lost and cant find where to contact anyone from kchamp. I guess its my fault for giving money to a game that noone 'moderates' I play thru armor games I guess ill contact thier support team, just simply talking in the lobby chat does nothing, I dont think people even see my text cause i was talking all kinds of trash(simply to try and get a response) and noone said a word...

5. D1rtyM1key

well tyvm CZXV the game is great i'd really h8 to lose it

6. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

How long did you stay talking in the main lobby chat where everyone else is? Just talk for 5 or 10 minutes in there and if it doesn't reset, just leave it there for a while and it will disconnect at some point. Are you sure you got lifetime delux and not the 3 months of delux?

7. D1rtyM1key

yep i sat there like 30-45 mins talking, and yea when i bought the deluxe it said "best deal lifetime 300 coins" pretty easy. $10 bought only 250 coins but the "best deal" said I got lifetime and like 100 coins or something. i bought the two barrel perks w/ the coins. The only reason I considered it was b/c it was lifetime, my cc was billed $15 theres not even an offer for tank coins at the $15 increment, so what did I pay for? I just looked at my statement it was May 25 I paid so thats not even 2 full months as deluxe...again what DID I pay for??
    I love that the people here on the forums are so helpful, but its pretty crappy that theres no way to contact someone official. Other than emailing kyle. When you take peoples money you have a responsibility to maintain your site and insure that you deliver what you offer. I see that the Ads still work and the "buy perks " message still pops up every few battles. I still play but It really hangs in my craw every time the battle ends and it says "go deluxe and get XXXX!!!"

Mr Synikal likes this.
  8. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

You bought 250 coins and got the perks then bought lifetime delux?? What do you mean "I got lifetime and 100 coins"? Lifetime delux doesn't give any coins back from the 300. There is an offer for $15 dollars, it's the starter pack which gives 300 coins plus 10 more for completing the 3 things on the top. You can only buy it once so it won't be there again after you bought it the one time. If you bought the 310 coins for $15, and got the barrel perks, I don't think you'd have enough coins left over for lifetime delux and the barrel perks unless you had at least 140 coins saved before the $15 dollar/300 coin purchase.

Dryykon likes this.
  9. Dryykon

Dryykon Second Lieutenant (15) Member

Indeed. That would be quite a feat if you did otherwise.

Mr Anonymous likes this.