1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Major Bug--All Levels Lost

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by masterchef, Apr 9, 2015.

1. masterchef

masterchef New Born (1) Member

I have been playing since SS1 as well as SS2 when it went live. I have been logging on using facebook using the name Masterchef. I logged on only to find that all my levels and my prestige lvs have been lowered to 1 as well as all of my shots. I still have all my weapon packs, as well as enhancements. I don't know what to do about this. I enjoy playing this game but would really like to have all my levels back...

2. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Hi, @masterchef. This sounds server sided, give it a while which can be anywhere from the longest being 2 weeks, and see if it get's fixed on it's own.

3. masterchef

I really hope it fixes, because I got alot of coins from my old SS1 account as well as bought some coins as well to max out my traction/gas/ect and get some shots to lv 5 and would hate to lose it all

4. masterchef

Over 5 days and still bugged, anyone know whats the deal, or what I can do, does anyone else have this bug, I had tons of lv 5 shots and hours into the game, not to mention coins I had purchased over the years. Is there any way to submit a bug ticket and have someone look into this?

5. masterchef

So... does anyone with any kind of power actually look at the forums...because it seems nothing is being done to fix this... I need answers from someone in charge of something other than just a forum administrator. It seems as if nothing is being done to solve any issues and there is no way of submitting an issue in game except for posting here.

6. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

I don't think its been as long as Black Widow suggested it could take to resolve itself. If that doesn't work, you should send an email to the official bug report email.

7. masterchef

Update: Been over a month, submitted bug report, and everythign else I can think of and I have not gotten an e-mail, or any response by anyone who can tell me what the hell is going on. I am extremely upset at the loss of levels and real money spent. I need answers and I NEED to know how to get them.

8. Erile

What site do you play on? Do you play on Armorgames or Kongregate or something like that? Sometimes for something that severe you can get a site admin to contact Kyle on your behalf and he's more likely to respond quickly.

9. masterchef

I play Via Facebook

10. Erile

Well, if there's someone there that is in charge of games and stuff, and you can contact them directly, maybe they will email Kyle on your behalf. Just explain to them how serious the problem is. He's much more likely to respond to that and its a good way to "jump to the front of the line".