1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Marksman XP

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Penguin, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

this new mode is really cool,me and my friend awsume reached turn 23 in it but the xp totaly sucks!
    you get max 3 xp from every target (since turn 13 something like that) and then xp of targets never grows anymore!.
    this mode is like x20 harder than death match and it gives same xp mult.And why it gives same xp? kyle maybe thougth that you basicly have alaways the chance to get + 5 xp bonus but really much times you can't even hit your enemy getting 1/2 xp for 3/4 times in arrow so i if in 10 turns you get 90 xp in death match in marskman you get 50 if you are lucky.

so here what must be changed for that mode:
    -higher xp mult: like x2,1 with random map,single shot,2 tanks
    -higher xp for targets cause sometimes you can't hit your enemy for their fault. (3 xp,6 xp, 9 xp istead of 1,2,3 xp) you may find it OP xp but actually with a good map me and my friend awsume (lvl 98,96) have a record of 23 turns,that would mean that we got 10 turns 9 xp so =90 xp + 5 turns 6 xp =30 xp + 8 turns 2 xp = 16 so a total of 136 xp + the 100 in game(cause after turn 13 targets are too small to hit thems and your opponent). that would mean like 500 xp with bonuses in one of our greatest games (the map wasn't random)
    -be able to do one weapon mode banning earthquake and master beam.(cause in rebound you lose a turn,in marksman you die badly with one of those weaps)

why we need this xp boost?Cause no one plays that mode,would mean that actually kyle wasted his time working on it.

xXTacocubesXx and Holy2334 like this.
  2. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Other adjustments:
    Make target go down every turn and not after every tank shot. At least it seems like the target gets smaller after every tank shot. If it is the case I'm sorry to bust OP's bubble but turn count wouldn't even matter then :( like in a game by like turn 5 the target was about the size of a shot on the screen :s that difficulty curve is too progressive.

Remove pts from boxes. I don't need those.

That's it I think.

Penguin likes this.
  3. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Boxes in Marksman should increase target size

4. Soundless

Soundless Corporal (5) Member

You forgot shank and shockshell :s (and maybe boomerang cause it can't go crossmap without bumpers?)

5. Tavi

Tavi First Sergeant (11) Member

Shank wasn't a thing when this post was created.

6. Soundless

Soundless Corporal (5) Member

Ah, my bad. I always forget to check that. :p