1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Mass Aimbot/ Hacking Flags

Discussion in 'Gameplay Bugs' started by Elle, Dec 13, 2017.

?

Has anyone else been affected by this?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Elle

Elle New Born (1) Member

Hello!

I wasn't sure where to post this, and I'm going to try and find other ways of contacting about this. It seems that an extreme amount of people have gotten this alert:

[​IMG]

Including myself. I saw the global room chat blow up with exclamations of being flagged with this. I'm very very surprised, and I'm not sure what the cause of this was, but it happened immediately after the update today (12/12/2017). A lot of people flagged either don't have overly high skill ratings or otherwise any alarming reason to maybe be reported for something like this. I do know I am in a clan, and a level 100, so if I do have reports on me it may be a bit different.

This is a very strange/ spooky bug, and I don't really know the reasoning for it. I just assume it's a bug if a lot of people have gotten hit, or if there was a change to the report system in place.

2. Raevoali

Raevoali steamcommunity.com/id/Aevoa Former Moderator

your screenshot isnt showing up but if it's a false positive i wouldn't worry about it. tHiSgAmEiSsTiLlEaRlYaCcEsS

3. Elle

Elle New Born (1) Member

My main concern is the mass reports about it. Lots of friends/ random players are mentioning the same thing, I don't know if banning can end up happening from the false positive, or if it goes away. I know it's early access, and it happened right after this update! Just concerned about it getting fixed :D

EDIT: Already fixed up with another minor update! Yay!