1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Matches not loading

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Tjuv, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Tjuv

Tjuv New Born (1) Member

Upon clicking a mach from the game list the loading symbol appears and won't go away over any duration of time. It is happening for many other users besides myself, and no actions that i have taken have worked like reloading the page, closing any other tabs, etc. I am unable to do anything in multiplayer until it is resolved, it would be greatly appreciated if this was looked into and solved asap.

2. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Can you tell us which game its from at least? It doesn't help when you post the thread under each game.

RumMumMario likes this.
  3. Kiroku

Kiroku New Born (1) Member

The matches for SSL don't work for me either. I just bought the game and whenever I play on it, I can maneuver the menu just fine but when I try to go into a match, the game crashes. I have the minimal requirements for the game and I'm running on the lowest graphics option yet matches don't want to load.

If this bug could be fixed for the next update, it would be highly appreciated

Forgot this but this is for SSL steam version (which I guess is SSL 2.) Either way I cannot load any matches

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    SubZero likes this.