1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Mods

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Miytko, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Miytko

Miytko Private E-2 (3) Member

Hello everyone!
    As there are only 2 Mods, and in future updates are gonna be more, i will suggest some.

First of all an option to combine mods, for example, choosing One Weapon and Level Field will make everyone same stats and one weapon, same weapon for everyone.

Gravity: Changes gravity every round ( would be good a system to choose how much will gravity change ), its like wind.
    (Example: if normal game shot gravity haves a value of 15, 10 gravity will make shoots fall slower and 20 will make shots fall faster, 0 is no gravity, straight shot)

Floating Islands: Same maps, but destroyed terrain doesnt fall down... it stays there!
    Lets say a tank is in a floating terrain and want to go down, when reaches edge just falls down ( could be done putting a parachute falling animation )

No weapons: Everyone starts with 5 normal shots ( the lowest tier, cant get upgraded ones ) that do no damage. Crates appear on every turn, either flying or land ones. Atleast 1 weapon from a crate guaranteed.

Teleportation: Everyone teleports to a random place on the map every turn.

What do you all think? :p

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
    Scarlet, GooodHerb, Penguin and 3 others like this.
  2. apemanzilla

apemanzilla Staff Sergeant (8) Member

I love the gravity suggestion, but I don't think the floating island one would work without some serious modifications. AFAIK the game just stores a list of Y points for the terrain, meaning there can't be caves or anything. The other suggestions are neat too.

Penguin likes this.
  3. Miytko

I know it will be hard, but i dont think it is impossible. Could take a really long time, but it will be fun x)

4. Ruleaus

Ruleaus Private E-2 (3) Member

I really like the floating islands. That would be neat.

5. Miytko

Double weapons: Like in shellshock live flash version, start game with double the normal weapons.

Indestructible terrain: Shots dont destroy terrain.

(Not official, but we can make this suggest a mod thread :D)
    (Or gamemodes too) :v

6. Soundless

Soundless Corporal (5) Member

How about a one weapon mod, except everyone gets the same weapon?

I just want to see 8 Nukes fired in unison :p Lasers, shooting stars, and firestorms are also nice :D