1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

More Tank Parts

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Goomba, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Goomba

Goomba Sergeant First Class (9) Member

This is not a top priority.
    Allowing a greater deal of customization, this already exists and could be enhanced. As of right now the game has the following:
    3 Chassis (Body)
    4 Guns
    3 Treads
    Bringing the total to 10 pieces of equipment that can be unlocked for customization, this isn't very much. Here are my suggestions for more, and there are a ton.
    My suggestions will add more categories for customization along with those three including:
    Tread Color: To color your treads separately from your tank.
    Paint Job: These color your tanks or give them patterns.
    Accessories: Off the wall additions to the tank that have a great variety.

I feel that if there gets to be a ton of tank parts added to the game, then players should be able to find parts as rare loot from crates, and adding more luck will give a better chance of finding a part.

Tank Parts - (Work in Progress)

2. GhostKing1239

GhostKing1239 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

If you were to paint your tank red wouldnt that be difficult to tell the difference between the enemy and the ally?

3. Magi Cal

Magi Cal New Born (1) Member

I think tank colors in general would be cool, however GhostKing is right when he says it'll confuse people. Even if it isn't the enemy color, it would still great really confusing. If they come up with some way to differentiate enemies from allies clearly enough for us to be able to change the tank color, then maybe it would work. As for tread colors, that would be more viable at this point since you can leave the actual tank color blue or red, but change the tread color it would cause less confusion, but maybe still some. As for the other points, I agree completely that the should add more customization parts to the game, there are really a few in that take a good amount of time just to get one.