1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Much Needed! Make Bumpers and 2x Optional

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by chickadee, May 4, 2014.

1. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I agree with this, and have thought the same since the update's inception. It should have always been an option instead of throwing it at our faces with our hands tied behind our back. It's bad for tournaments (though I never play any), 1v1 challenges, and trick shots (where you aren't trying to use bumpers, but one gets in the way).

I also thought that the fifth-turn earthquakes should be optional too. I get that they're there to level the playing field and get people out of holes, but it should be an optional thing for those that try to build things for fun or test terrain damage.

Also, is it just me, or do the bumpers place themselves in the direct line of fire 90% of the time for the trajectory you were planning to use for the weapon you selected before your turn came up? I honestly feel as if the game knows what you're going to shoot and places a bumper in the way to hinder your ability to use it. The damage is already predetermined as soon as you fire, so this wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

Last edited: May 30, 2014
    jpcas, chickadee and jgalloway64 like this.
  2. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

just another example of kinda funny situation that may happen in a game with those objects.. :D
    Nowy obraz (377).jpg

chickadee and jgalloway64 like this.
  3. chickadee

chickadee Sergeant Major (12) Member