1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

My account apparently no longer exists.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by ThreeSided, Apr 7, 2013.

1. ThreeSided

ThreeSided New Born (1) Member

I was playing SSL2 fairly consistently a few months back. I took a hiatus, and now that I'm trying to log back in, I'm being told that my account doesn't exist. I use the same username for everything, so it's not that I'm getting that mixed up. I tried recovering my password to see what that did, and, sure enough, was once again informed of the fact that my account apparently does not exist. Also once again, I only ever use that particular email for game related things, so I'm not getting that mixed up either.

Considering that I spent money on this game, I'm pretty irked. I'd appreciate any help that could be provided here.

2. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

Yeah, this never happened to anyone.

Ever.

Considering that it's a few months, it's very likely, I mean very, that you did mess up the username or password. It does make exact sense.

3. TheOnlyGod

TheOnlyGod Major (18) Former Moderator

I agree with Agent. This has never happened to anyone else so you are probably just mixing up your username. If you are 100% sure that it is the right one then you might want to go bother kChamp about it in a private conversation.

4. ThreeSided

ThreeSided New Born (1) Member

Well, first, it should be noted that the password isn't the issue. If it were, then it wouldn't be telling me my account doesn't exist, it would be telling me my password is invalid.

Secondly, I have 2 emails. One is my school email, which I only use for business, work and school, and the other is my casual email that I use for other less important things, which this falls under the category of. Even if I was getting the username wrong, which while not likely is definitely in the range of plausibility, the username and password would have been sent to me once I entered my email into the password recovery option. Instead, I was just informed again that the server does not recognize my email as belonging to an account.

5. CHEESE1

CHEESE1 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Have you tried both E-mails? And both the passwords?

6. TheOnlyGod

TheOnlyGod Major (18) Former Moderator

The password is not an issue, but he should try all his emails.

7. Old Amsterdam

Old Amsterdam Corporal (5) Member

Are you using the same host site? For example, are you going via Kongregate, Armor Games, or the ShellShock Live 2 site?

It's possible you're on the wrong site, and (for unknown reasons) there has been a hiccup in the systems / servers of the various host sites and nothing is being recognized.

The other possibility is that, while unlikely, there has been a hiccup in the ShellShock Live 2 databases and your account (and by extension, everything involved with it) has been deleted.

In order to solve that, if it isn't a question of emails or passwords or usernames, you'll definitely have to contact Kchamp.

8. Hambaka

Hambaka New Born (1) Member

I got the same problem o_O I spend money in my account ..! and now it doesnt exist

9. Franco Bowden

Franco Bowden New Born (1) Member

Same problem. I know for a fact that all of my three E-Mails work. I reset all of their passwords and I can get into all of them in SSL1. And I KNOW that I'm not putting it in wrong. I pulled up SSL1 & 2 in different tabs. I copied my password from 1 which worked into 2 and it said it didnt work. Tried some different sites but it is all the same. Most of my playing friends have changed to playing 2 these days and theirs work fine on the same site I went to originally.