1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

MY LONG WAY COLLECTING COINS IN BOXS OVER 2 YEARS

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by emilio1973, Nov 19, 2014.

1. emilio1973

emilio1973 First Sergeant (11) Member

Hi to all new sll2 players, this terad is about my way collecting coins only from boxs and crates in over 2 year my ssl2 career.
    i play this game from first day when it wos published.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I HAWE NOT SPENT EVEN ONE, USDOLLAR ON THIS GAME.

this are my calculations:

I hawe spant in this 2 years: 1300 coins
    250 coins on skill points
    480 coins on delux ( i go months by months )
    330 coins on wep packs ( 4 of them )
    240 coins for perks

And i hew 72 coins more on my acount.
    1249 only boxs and crates.

note: 40 coins i get from ss vets, and 3 from facebook and singh up and 80 coins from every 3 days.

1372 FREE COINS FROM KCHAMP IN 2 YEARS

SSL2.jpg

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    F1r3tar, jgalloway64 and bib9 like this.
  2. Ken

Ken Sergeant (7) Member

1372 coins from boxes.... Im sorry... but that seems unlikely
    I have full luck (and played about 1.5 years) and I also have only collected coins from boxes. (and from everyone I talk to on here) my luck at getting coins from boxes is above normal.. and I currently have 602 (having spent none) and you claim to get 80 coins from boxes every 3 days if I am reading that correctly??

that seems a bit much... considering the very best day I had in getting coins was 11 in one day... (assuming I were to get that for 3 days = 33 coins) your claim of 80 is 2.5x that....

unless you are box farming (like crazy) with a willing partner or yourself... I dont see how thats possible

3. serbia98

serbia98 Sergeant (7) Member

He meant that he got 80 coins from login bonuses...

emilio1973 and bib9 like this.
  4. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

I really miss the time coins appeared more often in boxes :(

Taylor likes this.
  5. Ken

Ken Sergeant (7) Member

Even taking that into consideration. it still seems unlikely that a person could get that many coins solely from boxes. [nearly 1200 taking account of all the coins gotten he mentioned outside of game play] (without excessive box farming)

serbia98 likes this.
  6. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I get 1 TC or 2 TC boxes once a day if I play a good amount. I view that a pretty good. On a very good day I can get 3 or 4 total.

Ken likes this.
  7. Ken

Ken Sergeant (7) Member

that's about what I average if I play more than just a few matches in a day. Id say I get (an average of) 10 coins a week. My best as I mentioned was 11 in one day; Im sure I wont see that again... (and I didnt even play that much that day...just got really lucky that day... in one game alone I got 4 coins: 3 coins in one box, and a fourth in a second)

Taylor likes this.
  8. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Wow, did kChamp increase the probability on getting tank coins from boxes or what??

I used to only get like, 2 per week.

Taylor likes this.
  9. emilio1973

emilio1973 First Sergeant (11) Member

Your matematik is not so good @Ken, i claim thet i get 1249 coins in boxs and crates in this 2 years, what is 1.71 coin per day.
    dividet 1249 whit 730 days is 1.71 coin per day dude.
    and i will tell you a secret how i did it, what old ssl2 members can confirm: I get it cos i play 95 prozent my tme 1vs1 30 turn singl shot point games,
    so if you play 1vs1 and not 3vs3 like many players do, your chances to get coins rise very hi cos, it is easier to get a boxs in 1vs1 then whit 5 more ppl in a game.

and 1 more importante fact is thet in a first 6 months when this game publisht wos all players hew get more coins from boxs then now in this time.

and about farming boxs what you sey is not thru, cos i know many players thet hawe do farming , and they didnt get a 1 singl coin in 900 turns.

I get only in last 2 days 9 coins dude from crates and boxs, cos when i see a box or a crate i dont shot my anemy i get this box instanly when is posibil,
    i so many players in my matches thet they shot at me and skip a box whit coins, and i tacke this gift from them very happy:D what mckes them mad:D

10. bib9

bib9 Private E-1 (2) Member

:p SSL2.jpg

emilio1973 likes this.
  11. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

Someone must play an awful lot to get that many per day. Honestly, based on my rate, and others posted rates, that equates to around 8 hours a day at least. So I'm not surprised by the amount.

Also, its way easier to get coins when you max out the grapple, which they did.

12. Taylor

I haven't but thats what I aiming for lol.

13. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

1,300 isn't all that much for 2 years really.. That's almost 2 coins a day on average which can be done for some people. I can go weeks with out a getting a coin in a box and other days I can get tons of them. It all averages out I guess.

emilio1973 and Taylor like this.
  14. Taylor

I suppose it could even out but I certainly wouldn't bank on this to get everything I desire to own on game.
    For that reason you buy or find an alternative way to pay for the in-game items such as perks or weapon packs.
    Of course if theres a Tank Coin deal and you take advantage of it(like many did last year) then your a smart cookie. :)

15. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

when I was prestige 1 I bought my first starter pack (mostly to make that little red arrow go away so I'd stop thinking someone messaged me) and no matter how many times I bought it, the arrow would never go away and the task thing would never unlock the 3rd thing. After the achievements update, kchamp had fixed that. I bought it 1 more time and the task finished and am no longer able to buy the starter pack lol. I haven't spent anything on the game since and only buy from coins I collect in game.

Taylor likes this.
  16. theorem

theorem Corporal (5) Member

Yesterday I found 3 tank coins in 2 games ^^

JohannZim likes this.