1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

My thoughts on the weapon adjustments

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Mallard King, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Mallard King

Mallard King Corporal (5) Member

Just a quick notice this was originally gonna be a reply for another post but it got closed right when i was about to post it, but i wanted to share my thoughts on the issue anyways so here it goes.

Personally
    i don't see what the big problem is with the nerfs as there are plenty of other decent weapons to use outside of the usual devastator weapons that are commonly used. Yes its unfortunate that we lost a good chunk of the weapons that can easily hit 200-300 damage with maxed gun, but there are plenty of weapons outside of the devastator weapons that can easily do 100+ damage. People bring up the point that these nerfs takes away anything to strive for but lets be honest, stuff like super splitter, Gatling gun, sprinker are really not as difficult as we make it look to obtain because if it truly was only a very small minority would actually have it unlocked and honestly the real op stuff that we all will strive for one day is most likely going to be the weapons and such introduced when kchamp decides on what type of prestige system he wants. The nerf also helps the game with getting the newer players to stick around without getting frustrated that they get destroyed in 3-5 turns and quitting the game for good. Yes we can place the blame on the new players for joining higher leveled player rooms but 90% of the time they have no choice since there are not that many players currently and its either get whatever xp you can from the higher level players or wait long periods of time for a lower level to appear and maybe stay for a couple of games. Anyways i rambled on long enough, instead of arguing whos right and whos wrong lets just move on find new strategies to work with and adapt because in the end those who move on and adapt will be the ones on top while those stuck in the past will fade into obscurity. Remember this is most likely going to be the first of many changes for weapons for the sake of balance over the course of the games lifespan.

2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

This, this, this.

3. gregrepasky

gregrepasky New Born (1) Member

you can still level from the higher prestiges if you can get a prestige on your side, its honestly not that hard for a lower level to rise. wasnt for me anyhow and i dont spend on those higher weps.

4. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

You cannot yet because there are no prestiges in ssls yet....

5. gregrepasky

gregrepasky New Born (1) Member

talking on kong mate, not steam. though ive played there.

6. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

This is the steam area of the forum....

7. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

This is where to talk and discuss about SSL2 :)