1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

New Game Mode: Flag Capture

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ruleaus, Jul 7, 2016.

?

Would you like to see this added to the game?

1. Yes, 1st way.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Yes, 2nd way.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. No, neither way.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Ruleaus

Ruleaus Private E-2 (3) Member

This isn't the typical game of capture the flag you might imagine, which involves going to your opponents base, taking their flag, and returning it to your own base. That wouldn't work well in this game. Instead, I'm proposing something very different. I'm also proposing two different ways that this could be implemented into the game.

1st way...
    Specifics:

• Objective is to capture three flags.
    • Players carry an unlimited amount of flags.
    • When a player's health is lowered to zero, they drop a flag which can be picked up by other players. To pick up another player's dropped flag, you simply go to it. Touch it.
    • After a player has dropped a flag due to reaching zero health, their health is restored in full, excluding armor (blue bar).
    • Players drop as many flags as many times as they are killed, but they never are out of the game. Health always is restored.
    • When a player captures three flags, the game is over, and that player wins.
    2nd way...
    Specifics:

• Objective is to capture three flags.
    • Flags are contained inside of floating crates that, when destroyed, drop 1 flag.
    • These crates have a certain amount of health like players.
    • The flags drop from the crates directly below the crates on land where players can pick them up.
    • To pick up a flag, you simply touch it.
    • More than one crate can appear at once.
    • When a player captures three flags, the game is over, and that player wins.
    Let me know what you think below and/or by voting.

2. MeowrPower

MeowrPower Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

So basically you're acrewed if you didn't upgrade trac? o.o

Taylor likes this.
  3. Ruleaus

Ruleaus Private E-2 (3) Member

Perhaps...I suppose there's only so much you can do with this game as far as game modes go.

4. Blue Phantom

Blue Phantom Sergeant (7) Member

Your first way sound interesting, but the limited fuel wouldn't exactly make it fun.... the nearest player would just by all means grab it. If it was to have a special super-fuel feature for that game mode, that would be interesting to see.

Soundless likes this.