1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

New Portal Gamemode ----->Click Here To Vote<-----

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SwagDaddyTrump, Jun 27, 2016.

?

Would you like the developers to add a gamemode similar to rebound mode but with portals instead?

Poll closed Jul 4, 2016.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SwagDaddyTrump

SwagDaddyTrump New Born (1) Member

so can the devs add a gamemode imilar to rebound but with portals instead i think they should so vote below to let devs know if the should

2. SwagDaddyTrump

also if the devs do this new gamemode it will help people who are struggling too get the portal gun weapon which i personally am level 55 and still dont have but make sure you vote to let the devs know you want or don't want this new gamemode!!! :cool:

3. SwagDaddyTrump

cmon guys we need more votes or kchamp wont take this serious whether you vote yes or no just vote just do it and make your dreams come true because some people dream of succsess but your gonna have to wake up and work hard at it you will get to the point where any other person would quit but your not gonna stop there i mean what are you waiting for DO IT YES YOU CAN JUST DO IT if your tired of starting over STOP GIVING UP