1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

New weaps spawn rate.......

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Penguin, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

hi! i'm happy that this forum got back!

I want to ask to all lvl 98 + about new weapons spawn rate. I get this weapon so rarely,like alaways new weaps are very cool and well designed(and kinda op too) but,for me, spawn rate of this weaps in my arsenal is soo low. Fury is the most tragic one,i got it 2 times in like 24 hours of straigth gameplay (failed both xd) i wanna ask you how often you get new weaps.

There are already a TON of weaps so getting new ones is already pretty rare,giving em a lower spawn chance is like saying ok,here a new weapons for having fun in firing range!don't dare to use it in game

note: observing a little bit weapons that i got,i can say i get at least 10 bound strikes before getting a new weap,plz remove bound strike xd

2. PinchyPheo

PinchyPheo Private E-2 (3) Member

The spawn rate for them does indeed seem very low, but keep in mind that at a high level and with every weapon unlocked, its gonna be hard to get the one you want ^^ doesnt help that high level weapons have a lower spawn rate.

You'll get them enough to upgrade eventually :)