1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Option to hide prestige

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tetsalo, Jul 1, 2014.

1. tetsalo

tetsalo New Born (1) Member

I would like to have an option to hide prestige like you can do with deluxe. It's really annoying to constantly get kicked and I think/hope I'm not the only one.

jgalloway64 likes this.
  2. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

This has been argued about before. I don't remember what the outcome was, but I don't think kyle will make it hideable though. Better to fix all the bugs in the game, work on the implemented clans and what not.
    It's not that hard to find a game with players that already are prestige, or higher levels without it that don't care wether you've got it or not.

Why hide something that is so 'prestigeful'? I don't even hide my deluxe.

3. Mark103

Mark103 Sergeant First Class (9) Member

I hide my deluxe so I don't get kicked as often.

4. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I hide my delux always too. Usually I only join prestige games or host my own games so it's not too bad. I just want prestige weapons, so tired of waiting on them.

KingKyd and jgalloway64 like this.
  5. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I display my Prestige and Deluxe proudly, because when I come to a game, I want people to know they're about to be brutally murdered. When they kick me, it just makes me laugh, because their fright of my intimidatory ranking shines through like the morning sun.

However, I can understand why some would want to hide it. The problem is, though, Deluxe doesn't show any experience. When you are Prestige, you have quite a bit of experience under your belt. A level 5 with Deluxe doesn't mean anything. I've literally beaten them multiple times in a row back when I was just a newbie and barely knew how to play. A level 14 3rd Prestige, though, is a much different story.

For that reason, I think that though while I can understand why you would want the option to hide it, it shouldn't be an option. Tricking players into thinking you're a newbie, when in reality, you're a high level, experienced player isn't something many people are going to take a liking to. I know I may not have the most popular opinion here, but the point is you don't want to cause more confusion than this game already has within it.

Mark103 likes this.
  6. Dryykon

Dryykon Second Lieutenant (15) Member

This. I have no shame.