1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

question on Steam?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by AntonyBoys, Mar 28, 2015.

1. AntonyBoys

AntonyBoys Master Sergeant (10) Member

hello, I have decided to return after almost 1 year (I last played ssl2 on the 10th of April last year, about 9 days before my deluxe ran out, and I had played it for about 140 days in a row)

that aside, I have recently been notified about the game on steam via facebook, and I was wondering:

since I have played since the original ssl (I joined August 2011), and at one point I was ranked 180th on the original ssl leaderboard, and I am prestige 4 on my current account, would us veterans get a discount for our loyalty to the game over the years?

jgalloway64 likes this.
  2. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Welcome back!

Yes, when the beta version ends - official release - SSL2 veterans will be awarded for their ranks and tank coins. However, I'm not so sure about SSL1.
    So far what we know about the veteran rewards are: exclusive weapons/maps, tank coins transferred into tank tokens, etc. You may wanna look for it from the search button.

You will not get a discount (hah I wish). But the game might get a price reduction considering vast people are complaining about the price. If not you could wait for the game to be on sale.

Taylor and JohannZim like this.
  3. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

This is your best bet for a better price in steam... wait for a black friday or something ;)

Taylor likes this.
  4. GhostKing1239

GhostKing1239 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Discounts to veterans would be a really good idea but I doubt it will happen

5. mich3l3

mich3l3 Staff Sergeant (8) Member

I saved 10 cents per day since Ssl on steam was announced, now i have 20/25euros
    in my piggy bank :)

6. AntonyBoys

AntonyBoys Master Sergeant (10) Member

well it appears to be £10.99 which compared to what I spent on previous SSL's, is rather cheap :D
    and I already cashed in my SSL1 account so I don't mind if nothing is obtained from that