1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Random Crashing bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by MythicalRainbowPumpkins, Oct 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

MythicalRainbowPumpkins Unconfirmed Member

Hi

Ive been having a problem were i've have been crashing a lot, while in a middle of a game of SSL. For example it would almost be the end of the round and i would fire my Weapon and SSL would freeze, then it would just crash. I don't understand because after that one crash, i would jump into a game with my friend and it would be fine. Until the next day where i would start up SSL and it would crash and then be fine after re-joining. Also in other games, they do not crash and work fine. I dont think its my PC because i can run arma 3 on Very High and get 60FPS.

I be grateful for any response or help i get.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2016
  2. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I noticed for me, SSL steam has been just a little bit laggier and more stuttery since the last unity web player update (The engine this game runs on). But I've never experienced a full game crash/ freeze up before. I'm not sure what else to tell you aside from possibly try not to have any browsers or other programs running in the background (Although I do have Pandora radio open on Chrome while I play.) if you don't already. If you run the game in full-screen mode, try it in windowed mode (This is more convenient to do other stuff outside the game anyway). On your steam browser, find Shellshock Live, right-click it, go down to "properties", go to local files tab, then verify integrity of game cache. As a last resort, try reinstalling the game if you haven't tried already. I hope this information was useful to you. Good luck!

3. MythicalRainbowPumpkins

MythicalRainbowPumpkins Unconfirmed Member

This was very helpful.

Thank You!

xXTacocubesXx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.