1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

ranking ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AntonyBoys, May 30, 2015.

1. AntonyBoys

AntonyBoys Master Sergeant (10) Member

in a recent game me and my enemy were discussing that there should be a "reward" for being of a high rank

this would include maybe gears PLUS weapons, maps and parts for initially reaching these ranks, then gears for when those ranks are reached again

for example you could go from rank 301 to rank 300, then when you are rank 300, you get a new weapon and 5 gears

but then overnight other players take that rank, and your rank drops to 305 (for example)

then you play a game and get to rank 299, but you'd already unlocked that weapon and got the initial 5 gears, so maybe you get 4 gears for reaching that rank again

also, there should be more ways of seeing your rank, and maybe seeing other people's ranks in the lobby (or elsewhere if appropriate)

2. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

More ways? The global rank is not enough?

3. AntonyBoys

AntonyBoys Master Sergeant (10) Member

I mean the global rank, but I only see it once I complete a game

I think it should be displayed upon completing missions, since I reached level 19 purely by doing missions and not online games, and I had no idea a global ranking system existed until I stopped doing missions

also global rank should be displayed upon logging in

maybe there should be a ranking system for continential, and regional (for the country you are in and maybe another for the state/ province/ city you are in)

4. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Yeah i agree it should have more rankings... a country separated one seems very nice. But i think other type of rankings also... like % of victory.

Either way... when you move positions on global rank it shows you in room lobby after you finished the mission/match... i really dont see why being able to see the rank during matches... so its fine like this no?

When you log... displaying your current rank for you seems a good idea... but you can always not be lazy and see it for yourself :p

AntonyBoys likes this.
  5. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I disagree. Not everything has to give you rewards, and leaderboard is supposed to just tell you where you're at. As far as I know, no games give you reward for being top #10 on leader board anyways.

Penguin likes this.
  6. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

yes i m agree with that.to be in top 10 or top 20 it s only a personal achivement