1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Reasons why i feel the game is failing

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Mallard King, May 7, 2015.

?

Do you agree with this points?

1. Yes, alot of changes need to happen for the game to recover and ultimately thrive

100.0%
  2. No, the game is fine how it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

No microtransactions. I think you should be able to max everything. If not, almost. But good luck getting the 1,046,000 xp required to get there. All these prior complaints and suggestions and look where we are two months later... A pitiful population struggling to survive and the grind is still ridiculous.

2. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

He would still be able to switch stats around every week, so that is a major plus. Finding what best stats to use to know that all though you don't have everything maxed, it's not permanent which is a good thing.

xXTacocubesXx likes this.
  3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

however guys before i wansn' t exactly agree with that "ssl steam is failing" but now i am.I got bored of this game and when i try to play 1/2 of the times there is no one to play with.so it s even more boring :/.I really hope that it s only for the "Beta" status beacause if the game continue like this it will fail badly

4. CHOPPER60000

CHOPPER60000 Corporal (5) Member

After watching all the thread posts,replies,'and danger for game things',the mistakes

At last,there is some thread which had opened KChamp's eyes for whatever is happening in ssls.

5. xXTacocubesXx

xXTacocubesXx Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

well this thread is a few months old..

BoMmB likes this.
  6. 007

007 Sergeant (7) Member

hmmm, i'm playing ssl2 since it came out, before that i've played first one almost 1.5 years. It seems xp issue is getting more and more annoying!!

i'm not able to play this game regularly because of work...

you know what, there are some no life guys at prestige 40+ i have some turkish friends which is more that 25+++ now thats f crazy....

i've so annoyed that i'm still prestige 7.. its taking forever!!

i wish there was buy prestige option, i'd be so appreciated!

7. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

to be fair kchamp wouldve been more successful making shellshocklive steam a pay to win flash game, as much as id dislike that

8. Erile

Erile First Sergeant (11) Member

Honestly, those people mainly get that high because they don't play fairly in order to get that much xp. I wouldn't worry about it. ;)

9. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I think getting the game out there for more people to see would be helpful with that, like right now the only people who are aware of this game's existence is us, the other players who play ssl2, and foreigners surprisingly. The only people that would look at this game would be if you are browsing through indie games and just happened to come across this one. The game was on sale once before, but so was every other game & their momma (steam's stupid summer sale), so maybe putting it in as a daily deal where it's on the front page should get more players (along with double xp of course).

The GOOD news is that remember how we were talking about adding a free trial system to the game so that you know people would know whether they would like it or not before buying it? Well, someone already put up the solution to that problem:
    Ok this might not be the best solution because you still have to pay for the game, however you would definitely be able to tell if you would like it or not based on the 2 hours of gameplay time they give you (or 14 days whatever comes first) before it becomes harder for you to get a refund. So there is a slight risk of course, but the risk that we were looking at before hand has definitely went down.

Penguin likes this.