1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

referee111's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by referee11, Aug 10, 2014.

1. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Hi there. I'm referee111, creator of The Crazy Cluster Clan. In this clan, I have had the pleasure to meet many great players around the world, and made a lot of new friends. I f you want to read about us, click The Crazy Cluster Clan (its a link) to see our webpage and our community. In any case, lets get to the part in which I introduce myself, shall we?

I am a ref for the NFL (National Football League) from September through January, and the rest of the time through June, its all paperwork. However, when July starts, there is a solid two months to be free of that kind of stuff. This is when I play Shellshock Live 2, and other games I enjoy. Its like a summer, but two months, and you are the adult, who can basically do what you want.

In addition, I enjoy laughter and jokes. I'm bad at making them, but I, in general like listening to them. Makes me feel good, for some reason. Maybe that's a feeling spread through all humans, but how would I know? In addition, I like eating peanut butter with grape jelly. However, I don't make the peanut butter. Or jelly. I could do those things, but what motivation do I have? The answer is, not much. I don't wanna be that guy. I just don't. Besides, being a ref is more fun than that, in my opinion, anyways. My favorite instrument in is viola, basically, a violin with lower sounds and a more mellow tone. I enjoy watching baseball, recordings of NFL football, and basketball. I was born up in New England, but because of my strong bias towards them, Ill never ref a game with them. No bias is allowed in the NFL, because it changes the results of your thinking, and you'd probably give your team the win. However, I do agree with their decision, because, as far as I know, I always try to make the right calls, and keep things fair. As long as I do that, I'm successful.

Some random things about myself:

1. My favorite food is grilled cheese.

2. My favorite song is "Breathe."

3. The greatest game I have ever reffed was Baltimore Ravens vs Denver Broncos in the Divisional Round of the Playoffs, the Ravens won that game 38-35 in double overtime.

4. I go to bed around 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M every day. I wake up at 3:00 A.M. Don't ask how I do it; maybe I'm just getting old.

5. My favorite word is "smudge." I mean, try saying it; it just sounds so funky!

Thank you for reading my introduction. Remember, click on the three links in this introduction to fully understand what I am talking about.

2. Batgirl

Batgirl Lieutenant Colonel (19) Member

welcome

3. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Welcome to the forums my good friend! You've chosen the right place to have fun ;-)

4. Hells Fury

Hells Fury Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

It's cool having a ref from one of the most popular North American sports play a small game like this. Were you the head ref that made announced all the calls?

serbia98 likes this.
  5. referee11

nope, I was the line judge who called the touchdowns. Still fun, though.

Taylor and serbia98 like this.
  6. aZtec Chief

aZtec Chief Sergeant Major (12) Member

Interesting. Hey was this you? Bet you were QB back in your day.

referee11 likes this.
  7. referee11

No, I was never a QB, and I wasn't the guy who threw that fag. Im a line judge, a person who looks at whether the ball crosses the goal line or not, and watches to see if the players step out of bounds.

serbia98 likes this.
  8. bombsAwaya

bombsAwaya Private E-1 (2) Member

I live in Denver and I gotta say Denver and the community here welcomes you , oh and the Broncos

referee11 likes this.
  9. referee11

Thank you!

serbia98 likes this.