1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Relocate "Invite Tab" on the Chat Screen

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ken, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Ken

Ken Sergeant (7) Member

Hi.

Ok. I did a search and it didnt come up (might not have used the right keywords) but.. Ive got to believe someone else has mentioned this.

Is there anyway in the next update (or in a future one) we can get the friend chat window reorganized to movie the "invite to game" box...

I know its just carelessness on my part... but... on at least 100 times Ive been talking to someone while playing a game.. and go to take my turn and accidentally invite that person to an in progress game...

if it was moved to the bottom or anywhere but right next to the X..it would make it easy for lazy / careless players (like me) to save myself from going "yea sorry.... accident... "

2. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

That wouldn't be too bad of a thing to do, but I think the current bugs with it should be fixed first; deselecting the person you're typing to automatically and the "Friend currently unavailable." bug.

That button though I have clicked a few times unintentionally. I think that making it so it doesn't take up the top of the entire chat box and downsizing it to look something more like this would be nice.

[​IMG]

3. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

I personally think it's fine at where it is and don't feel like we need to make an update for this.

4. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

I have never had a problem with it. If other players do, then maybe is should be downsized or relocated. Either way will do really.

@KingKyd why censor your friend list? Do you have top secret agents added there or what? ;)