1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Damage Records 2.0

Discussion in 'Screenshots & Videos' started by Mr Anonymous, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Updates:
    1. MultiPlayer and 1v1 competition
    2. Records linked to the screenshots
    3. Weapon Pack 7 added
    4. New thread on Google Docs!

Rules:
    1. Screenshots must include the tanks that were shot at and the amount of damage made. Posting part of screenshots where only the damage is written is not allowed since it can possibly be a stacking situation.
    2. Firing Range screenshots are not counted.
    3. Stacking is not allowed. In most cases, a record with 2 or more tanks touching each other is considered a stack and is not a valid entry. No two tanks should ever be touching under any circumstances enemy or allies. Barrels are also included in this rule. If the 2 tanks are shown close together and do not touch, then you will get the record with no question. If for any reason, there is doubt with the new record because of an obscure situation, the Editors will review the screenshot for a final vote before it will be updated as a new record.
    4. Use of shields will not be counted as records.
    5. You can not use 2nd/alt accounts to gain records. It must be done in normal game play with other players.
    TO ALL PARTICIPANTS:
    A forum member can post a record on a player's behalf if the record holder does not have a forum account. We have determined this to be acceptable because a record is just a record no matter who got it. There is the possibility that the record could be beaten, so therefore, it will simply be known as valid record. Every screenshot is reviewed and inspected. We look for many things before it is counted as a valid record, so rest assured, nothing gets by us that looks obscure or suspicious.

REMINDER
    Please check to see if you have a record before posting!

The Google document link on Page 1 of this thread is there for you to use as a reference. It shows the Weapon Name, Current Record Holder, Amount of Damage and a Linked Screenshot for valid proof. It's there for you! Please check there first before posting your screenshot. If it's a winning record, we all look forward to seeing it. If it's not a winning record, don't post it! It's that simple.
    REMINDER
    Do not double post!

Forum rules have been established and should be followed at all times. The Forum rules are located as the first thread located on the Forum's Home Page or they can be viewed here. There it states "Spamming is considered one word posts or posting multiple posts one after another and will result as a warning." Just be cool and don't double post. Thanks!

Thanks to @Raichu and @HyphenUnderscoreHyphen for the first two Damage Records threads and work they put into this section before also!

Thanks to @buyingtime, @Mr Bach, and @HyphenUnderscoreHyphen for helping keep the records updated too!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  2. cacadun

cacadun Unconfirmed Member

You did this?
    Its awesome!
    GJ!
    [edit] no

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  3. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

BuyingTime has done a massive amount of the work on the google Doc and there is a few others of us keeping up with the records and screen shots on the google doc now also so it won't get so backed up hopefully. Mr Bach has also helped a lot too. It is coming along good now though for sure. Thanks too!

4. buyingtime

buyingtime Second Lieutenant (15) Former Moderator

Currently, there are 4 editors- buyingtime, Mr Bach, Mr Anonymous, and HyphenUnderScoreHyphen. No one person gets the credit for this being done, because it's finished and so much easier to use now. @meow cat is credited for the MultiPlayer and 1v1 feature.

Enjoy! =D

5. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

Many thanks to @buyingtime for his commitment in helping us continue to enjoy the Damage Records thread. The Google Doc he has presented is a great new feature and will be much easier to maintain. A big thank you goes out to @Mr Anonymous and @HyphenUnderscoreHyphen for their editing participation and for Mr A creating the new thread. Great job guys!

6. Hells Fury

Hells Fury Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I'm not sure if we post records here, but I'll be the first to add on to this :D

Attached Files:

• hex2.png
      hex2.png
      File size:
      454.4 KB
      Views:
  7. JohannZim

JohannZim Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Its a lot of screens... so i'll let as thumbnail :)

Bounsplode: 200

Double-Bounsplode: 156

Earthquake: 83

Flattener: 84

Flying V: 168

Gravsters: 215

One-Bounce: 160

Bounsplode_200.png Double-Bounsplode_156.png Earthquake_83.png Flattener_84.png Flying V_168.png Gravsters_215.png One-Bounce_160.png

serbia98 and Mr Synikal like this.
  8. JohannZim

Also i would like to know... Suicidal shots like @banna 's stone and my bounsplode here is counted... so in my once-bounce the enemy tried to stack on my teammate... so i shot him with the enemy... getting dmg from my teammate exploded tank. That counts or not?

9. banna

banna ★The Sheriff★ Moderator

Hey, don't hate on my stone -.-

Anyway, even tho the dead tank's gutz deal the most of the damage, but it still says (...) by stone, however u guys can take it off if u want, i'm not really following this thread.

Also,good job on whoever contributed in making the doc :)

buyingtime and JohannZim like this.
  10. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

HyphenUnderscoreHyphen Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Woo! Doc is looking beautiful, time ^.^

I also wanted to watch this thread, so I had to comment ._.

JohannZim and buyingtime like this.
  11. buyingtime

Our viewpoint on it for now is that records like this will stay as a record.. We already counted them as a record and didn't want to take away things that we already said were records. The new rule about stacking will be applied to any records from here on out of enemies stacking to get a better score. Shields are not allowed for a player suiciding, but why not include the suicide records too? It's part of the game and isn't a guarantee to give much more damage. Hope that makes sense ^.^

12. theorem

theorem Corporal (5) Member

This is my brothers record with splitter

Attached Files:

armane and cacadun like this.
  13. JohannZim

Yes it does!! That's why i agree with it... thx for the feedback ;)

Beacon: 232

Corkscrew: 214

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    armane likes this.
  14. Mr Synikal

Mr Synikal Sergeant Major (12) Member

Fighter Jet:
    220 Damage 1v1
    FighterJet.jpg

15. JohannZim

Spaghetti: 189

Fountain: 119

Attached Files:

16. HyphenUnderscoreHyphen

HyphenUnderscoreHyphen Sergeant First Class (9) Member

First Record on 2.0 by me had to be a good one c:
    @Hells Fury muahahahahahah

Attached Files:

armane, serbia98 and buyingtime like this.
  17. Tavi

Tavi First Sergeant (11) Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just some filler till someone gets good points.

18. cacadun

x2 involved of course.

Attached Files:

• r.png
      r.png
      File size:
      166.7 KB
      Views:
  19. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

Lights Out: 152

Attached Files:

20. buyingtime

Based on our new record, these tanks are touching and won't count as a record.

21. cacadun

Thats kinda not fair, all old records are gonna stay?
    If so they will be impossible to beat, and yea that's an unlike.

22. buyingtime

I already stated before that records that were counted before have already been submitted and counted. This new rule can only apply to new records.

As far as I can tell, that is a flat map you guys are playing on, and it was not an accidental stacking- an accidental stacking is when 2 tanks become stacked when a weapon changes the ground and they are not separated vertically by the land. So, that is a nice score you got, but it is not a "Damage Records" qualifying score. This rule applies to everybody, don't think we are picking on you only.

Mr Anonymous likes this.
  23. cacadun

Dont s*it.
    Rule is totally contradictory, I really dont care if Im going to have 1 more or less record, or any records at all, so dont talk like I judged you that you are picking on me, i really dont care. Because more than 50% of records are stalking, so whats the point of this competition then, because they cant be passed now.
    Also stack was done on purpose so that player can do decent amount of dmg.
    Your effort to make the doc is amazing, however new rule makes it useless.
    Feel free to delete these comments, not to ruin your "nice" thread.

24. buyingtime

It is fair. We are allowing records that were counted before to stay as records. Any new records will have to follow this new rule though. Not "all" old records are going to stay. There's many records that can be beat still. If tanks are close to each other but not touching, then they aren't a stack, so that can count and still beat old records.

You can unlike whatever you want. We do not beg that anybody has to post their records, but we cannot be biased and pick and choose which records are "stacks" and don't count and which do count. So we had to have a rule to avoid those issues.

I can tell you one thing: I linked the images to the records, and 50% of them are not stacking. Here are my new records that I have, which are beatable still..

Attached Files:

Sammik and Mr Anonymous like this.
  25. cacadun

Your thread (As plural) your rules, I cant change anything, I can only say what I think.
    Whats the point of showing your records, you can go trough records and see (also guess) witch one are stalked, and that is more than 50%, and all that records are more than what can weapon do with x2 help.
    [edit] Why don't you then reset all records, since old one didnt follow the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014