1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

[S] The official "Suggest-A-Weapon"-thread

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Credipede, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Tmastar

Tmastar Private E-2 (3) Member

Name: Pizza
    Damage ( Level 1 - 5 ): 20, 30, 35, 50, 70 per hit.
    How it looks: Like a whole pizza.
    Details: When it gets close to the ground, it will break up into pizza slices that jump at various angles.
    If one slice hits, it does 20, 30, 35, 50, 70 damage.

Name: Mountain
    Damage (Level 1 - 5): 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 per hit.
    How it looks: It has a blue trail but the pellet is green.
    Details: Fire it as if you were firing a regular shot. If it hits the ground, it will make a mountain out of the map that does 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 damage. Then 5 Rollers on each side will pop up and roll to the top and do 8, 10, 12, 15, 18 damage.

Name: Ghost
    Damage (Level 1 - 5): 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 per scare.
    How it looks: Like a ghost.
    Details: Fire it like a regular shot. If it hits an enemy, they will only take 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 damage. But they will not be able to move for 1 turn. If you hit somebody you can also steal 1 Tank Coin, 1 Item of your choice, or 1 weapon of your choice before the turn ends but you can only take 1, and you have 15 seconds to do it for each player you hit,. If you don't take anything and the time runs out, the Ghost will pick for you. If you hit 2 enemies, you can stun them both and steal 1 Tank Coin, Item, or weapon from each of them. Other players will see your Ghost steal there stuff. If a player missed 2 turns in a row and got hit by the Ghost, they will not be kicked out.

Name: Party crate
    Damage (Level 1 - 5): 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 per hit.
    How it looks: Like a big crate.
    Details: Fire it like a grenade. When it explodes, it will burst with Items, Weapons, and Tank Coins, points, and armor that will land all across the terrain. At this point everybody will be racing to get what they want. It will turn from a war game to an easter egg hunt. I want the Tank Coins! I want the Weapons! MINE MINE MINE!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
  2. Real MAXI

Real MAXI Private E-2 (3) Member

My ideas of weapons (I didn't read all the 60 pages of previous ideas, so it may be suggested already, I don't know?).
    Name: Nutella jar.
    Damage:
    • Level 1 - 6 per blob.
    • Level 2 - 7 per blob.
    • Level 3 - 9 per blob.
    • Level 4 - 11 per blob.
    • Level 5 - 14 per blob.
    How it looks: A tiny nutella jar, size is like a heavy shot.
    Details: When it hits ground, it splits (like breaker) in 5-8 brown blobs, each of them explodes on hit with range like massive shot has.

Another idea:
    Name: Uh, I forgot my 2nd weapon (-facepalm-), I'll edit this post and type it there when I remember, sorry ._.

mich3l3 likes this.
  3. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

Name: Purgatory
    you don't aim with this as with another weapons: using it causes an earthquake and a hailstorm that enfolds the whole battlefield - you may emplace yourself within the wall to decrease the possibility of getting damaged by the hail. both the quake and the hailstorm are rather strong and causes serious amount of damage. i think this weapon would be interesting when playin a deathmatch: you can use it to finish your enemy if he has less health than you, but if you use it wrong, you might kill yourself as well.

Name: Lottery
    you never know what will come out from the barrel until you shoot that weapon.. it can be any other weapon. its randomized so you may use it the wrong way: for example you'll shoot it with a certain amount of power but there will come a weapon that shoots straight regardless the power, or the explosion impact will be greater than you expected and it will damage your or your teammates tank.

Name: Drums
    its shooting with a drumstick.. in the place it landed there shoots out like the 'three-nade'. so there comes three projectiles: the first one is a high tom(drum) or a snare drum, the second comes the low tom drum (floor tom) and finally the third one is a crash cymbal. of course all of them are falling at the ground with an adequate sound :D
    the first drum would make 10/11/13/16/20 dmg, the second: 20/21/23/26/30 and the cymbal 30/31/33/36/40 damage depending on the level.

Name: Liquid Nitrogen
    this weapon would be simmilar to the 'napalm' or the 'blaze', im not sure what would be better.. anyway the variation is that the projectile is liquid nitrogen so it looks slightly differently (maybe white vapor or something would give it the right look) and i think it should cause a bit more damage.

Name: Gulfer/Slipper../Slicer (?) :'
    well, i think it will be best if i just show you a scheme:
    [​IMG]

Name: Pac-Man
    the projectile would be the yellow ball-faced dude with the open gob you most probably know from the old arcade game. it would budge up through the battlefield damaging all passed tanks and it would also eat some ground, making it completely even on the route it went along

Name: Piece of S#!t/ Butt-load
    yeah. the name says a lot. so that's basically just a piece of shit.. XD you're shooting with a poop that lands on the ground spreading a green aura with some flies flying around it. it behaves rather like a nade or a flare but it does not explode. it just damages the nearby tanks. i think the damage caused by this weapon should depend on the distance from the poop. the damage in like 3x lenght of a tank would be then not too big but yet the tank that the load landed directly on would deal with some serious damage.

Name: Crockery
    that would be a weapon similar to the 'starfire' - both the way my weapon works and the damage made by it is comparable to the 'starfire' features. but the projectiles would be varied parts of crockery set (like bowles, plates, jars)

Name: Foot
    if you don't know the "Monthy Python's Flying Circus", then watch this and you'll get the best idea on how it may look like :D
    you're shooting a flare-thing projectile and at the spot it landed there falls a giant foot from the sky.
    it does not work in a very unique way (it's really similar to the 'Anvil' and other weapons) but i think it would be funny to make that weap
    i suggest that it makes more damage than the 'Anvil' weapon

Name: Stick of Thruth
    another weapon based on flare-shooting system but this one is made better revealing the skills of the user.
    at the spot the flare landed there hits a big stick right from the sky and it causes damage only in the spot directly marked with the flare. there's no explosion, no radius of impact.
    the damage depends on the distance form the target the shot was taken at
    Damage (level 1-5): 90/95/110/130/155 (at the largest distance)

EDIT: that could be also a prestige weap. then the damage would be higher, more like up to 195 (like the super sniper do)

Name: Folk Dancer
    weapon that works like the 'shockshell' but with the shot there comes a female Irish folk dancer (like those from the "Riverdance" shows...) and she dances and jumps from time to time damaging the tanks it jumps onto
    Damage (level 1-5): 21/26/28/32/40 per jump (there could be 4 jumps)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  4. marcio41

marcio41 Private E-2 (3) Member

Name: Mega-Crazy Balls
    Damage (Level 1-5): 5,6,7,8,9
    How it looks: Show of balls
    Details: 9 shoots crazy-balls the size of bounsplode. Jump 5 times. Each jump takes no damage. On the last jump (6), it takes its damage level (each). Burst size to heavy-shot and she does not destroy the earth.

5. Real MAXI

Real MAXI Private E-2 (3) Member

Ok my next idea:
    Name: Damage Collector (or Damager)
    Damage:
    Level 1: 3-27
    Level 2: 4-32
    Level 3: 5-38
    Level 4: 6-45
    Level 5: 7-54
    How it looks: Like a default Shot but it is red.
    Details: When you fire it, it's tiny like default Shot and damage is minimal (3 for level 1). During flying it's burst (first it same as Shot has) and size is increasing. Damage increases by 7/8/9/10/11 (depending on level) each second. When it reaches max damage (27 for level 1) it stops growing and increasing damage and size. It's max size is like bounsplode's projectile. It explodes on hit.

darklegion741 likes this.
  6. jpcas

i got some idea of a weapon that might be quite interesting.. if only.. you, forumers, could help me giving this notion a shape that would have a sense.. because for now the idea trully makes a sense only in case of a deathmatch mode. anyway, here it is:

Name: Taxes!
    the weapon looks like a normal shot but the uniqness of it relates to the damage counting system
    in the deathmatch the weapon would make damage responding to the atacked tanks health, like:
    lvl 1 - 30% tanks health
    lvl 2 - 35%
    lvl 3 - 40%
    lvl 4 - 45%
    lvl 5 - 50%

in the points-mode game the weapon could decrease the opponents score by a certain % (but naturally the percentages would be different than those from the deathmatch mode... though i'm not sure exactly what they should be like :| ...)
    i think the damage should be also dependent on the distance you've taken your shot at.

this weapon would demand a certain tactic to make it efficient; when you use it in a deathmatch its barely useful in the late turns but in the pointsmatch its just the opposite - its useless to use it as the first weapon in the game.

so as you can see, this idea is not technically finalised but anyway, it's just a concept...

my other weapon concept is also quiestionable.. in fact i think it may be kind of a stupid idea but... :

Name: Donkey-Shot
    after you've taken the shot a knight wielding some kind of a lance and riding a.. donkey.. comes out of your barrel and damages all of the tanks on his way
    cause, ya know... "donkey-shot "/ Don Quijote... :D ...anyone? ...no?... :oops: oh well... :p
    the damage would be:
    level 1
    2 points for the first tank on the way,
    4 for the second,
    6 for the third,
    8 for the fourth,
    10 for the fifth
    level 2
    3 for the 1st
    level 3
    level 4
    level 5

Name: Wild Horses / The Herd
    that would be similiar to the 'rampage' but more predictible, cause the "projectiles" - galloping horses - would run on the ground surface, damaging all passed tanks.
    there would be 10 of them, each dealing
    1 point damage per tank on the first level,
    2 points per tank on the second level, then

Name: Interlaced Fire / Crossfire

that would be some kind of mix between the 'rapidfire' and the 'corkscrew'. youre shooting 7 corkscrew-like missiles coming out of the barrel under random angles so you need to get use to this weapon to make all of the projectiles hit your target, at least at longer distances.
    this is a distance-relative weapon, so it makes larger damage from long distance.
    and the damage would be at least
    5 per missile at level 1
    7 at level 2
    9 at level 3
    11 at level 4
    13 at level 5

Name: Santa

this is a weapon based on the flare method.
    youre shooting out a christmass tree and then the Santa's sleigh flyies through the map throwing gift boxes at the spot the flare-tree landed. there are 7 "gifts" wich are the size of a tank and have no explosion radius, but deals damage only with a direct hit.
    Damage (level 1-5): 12/13/15/18/22 per box

Name: Star Splanged Banner

you're shootin with a stave of notes, (there goes the sound sample of the "Star Splanged Banner" song played by Jimi Hendrix)
    and the stave itself has a shape of the 'tsunami' weapon.
    it causes up to
    50/60/70/80/90 damage - depending on the weapon level
    and each of the notes on the stave deals also
    2/3/4/5/6 damage per hit

stave with the notes for this song looks like this (its a sample):
    [​IMG]
    so it needs to be put into shape of a wave like the 'tsunami' weapon has

darklegion741, Mark103 and xXxTnTxXx like this.
  7. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

Dome

Fires a light grey shot that upon contact with the ground, envelops all tank within a radius of a Holy Nade, in dome. The dome has 40/50/60/70/80/95 health and protects all tanks contained within its perimeters by absorption of incoming shots

Flight

User's Fuel and Traction are increased by 10%/12%/15%/17%/20% for one game.

Fury

User's Armor and Luck are increased by 10%/12%/15%/17%/20% for one game.

Mark103, xXxTnTxXx and Staple like this.
  8. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Bulimia

Damage:
    20 on a swallow, 2 in the stomach, and 15 after throwing up.

How it looks: A human appears as it lands (it explodes dealing 30 damage if there are no tanks nearby) and it swallows the tank with such a big mouth. While the tank's in the stomach, deals 2 damage by the stomach acid (same tempo as Flame) and then the guy is going to throw up dealing 15 damage, but before throwing up if there are more than 1 enemy you get to aim again where you'd like to throw up the tank. If the tank hits another tank, it deals 20 damage.
    P.S. the tank slightly becomes yellow due to the acid.

exact symptom of bulimia :3

9. darklegion741

Repeater

Fires a red shot with a white tail. Each time this weapon is used, its damage increases while its explosion radius decreases. The first time this weapon is used it deals 40 damage. The second time, Repeater causes 70 damage. The third time it hits, it causes 100 damage. All Repeaters that follow, have the same effect as the third Repeater. The explosion radius of the Repeaters gradually decrease with use, from a Massive Shot to a Sniper.

Impale

Shoots a wooden spear with a sharp metal tip. If the sharp head of the Spear hits a tank, 70 damage is caused. However, if any blunt part of the Spear hits the tank, only 10 damage is caused.

Note: The Spear may also be used for bouncing, a nice trick shot :)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  10. Mark103

Mark103 Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Mirror Shot
    It's a normal shot, but it does no damage. Instead, if it hits a tank, then you will shoot a different weapon at the tank (same power and angle) right after the shot lands. The weapon you use will be the last one they used if individual or team shot, or the weapon they used that turn if all-shot.
    Damage and effect: Depends on what they used.

darklegion741 and jpcas like this.
  11. muffinasdf

muffinasdf Master Sergeant (10) Member

wolf/monsters

fires a wolf that has red eyes with white streaks in his fur (some lore on a wolf having this) and howls when it blows up doing 40/50/60/70/80 or like have a tiger or a saber cat revolve around a wolf like gravsters and if blown up they would snarl at one another.
    be kinda cool if they did something with another animal maybe or play around with something like that.

12. jpcas

Name: Trinidad Moruga Scorpion (if its not too long..)
    you're shooting with the hottest chili pepper wich falls on the ground like a holy grenade but its damaging all tanks in the distance of heavy shot for 2 seconds (some substance like the one from fireball is spread) with
    6/8/10/12/14 points per second (level 1-5)
    and then after that (3rd second) it explodes with a radius of holy grenade dealing
    30/32/34/36/38 damage points
    while exploding it also behaves like a multinade but the projectiles (pieces of the vegetable) are sent within longer distance and they're making
    12/14/14/16/18 damage per hit

darklegion741 and Mark103 like this.
  13. AlmostSoClose

AlmostSoClose Sergeant Major (12) Member

Name: Seagull Storm
    Damage (Level 1 - 5): Same damaging as Seagulls, but halved I suppose :p
    How it looks: Hm, undecided... May have to speak with my co workers. @Google567 @KingKyd
    Details: It's a bunch of Seagulls... Yeah... Need to talk to them about it. Lol.

stoner96 and Taylor like this.
  14. Amaterasu

Amaterasu Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Name: Rose
    Damage (Level 1 - 5): 7/9/11/13/15
    How it looks: At first shot it will look like a Rose when shot, acting like a weapon that must be landed like grenade or airstrike except a little less bouncy. It will then either shatter into rose pedals, or it will launch thorns (spikers) these however have the explosive radius of a either a shot
    Details: A special weapon unlike any other. This weapon would have the ability to heal teammates and damage enemies.

How it would work, if your in deathmatch lets say your teammate is at 50 hp. If you shoot the Rose near the vicinity (It would be a weapon you have to land first, like air strike) of a teammate the weapon will detect that a teammate is the closest to it. So it will launch Rose Pedals in the air healing allies and enemies if they get hit by a pedal roughly 20 for every rose pedal that hits them.

To damage enemies if shot at enemies the weapon will detect that enemies are closer to the weapon that an ally. The weapon will then launch 5 "Thorns (Spikers that instead of each shooting just 1, shoots 2)" each doing roughly between 7-15 damage.

Now this weapon can not do both as it detects who is closer an ally or an enemy. This weapon can backfire if an enemy is in your area and the weapon gets closer to them and vice verse if an ally is in enemy area and it get closer to your ally. I recommend this to be a prestige weapon as it is a weapon that can change a game if used properly.

15. Mr Anonymous

Mr Anonymous Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I was just thinking a funny weapon to use would be a snail.. make it work like the shockshell, but much more slow that would take at least 60 to 90 seconds to cross the map. just a funny troll weapon. Could call it the shocksnail lol.

Csumbi, moh and jgalloway64 like this.
  16. jpcas

Name: Stones
    this is simply based on the weapon 'stone' but you shoot three of the stones at once (like with the three ball)
    each projectile behaves like the stone and each one deals the same values of damage as the original stone.

Name: Rock
    looks like the weap 'stone' but its much bigger and deals twice the damage of stone

Name: Rocks
    three rocks shot at once..

17. darklegion741

@Tap Water

Tap Water

Fires a blue Mini-Turret like shot that encloses the enemy in a faucet shaped area. Once the shot lands, a tap comes out of the ground. The user then clicks on the tap as fast as possible and...Tap Water comes out, flowing down slopes. Each Tap Water droplet deals 1 damage per enemy as it passes through.

Tap Water wanted a water-based weapon, so here it is. A perfect tribute.

Doomsday, Mr Anonymous and Aevoa like this.
  18. Bencrocker

Bencrocker New Born (1) Member

5 suggestions:

1) The prehistoric
    You throw a club as a flare, after it bounces around a few times, dinosaurs rain down like in cats and dogs. After this, a volcano shot falls randomly near where the flare activated, it works just like the volcano shot, creating a mountain and spewing lava out of it. To finish it off, after all this has occurred, the tank shots out a caveman, who works like a mini tank and throws his club randomly before hitting the ground and exploding.
    Small dinosaurs damage: 6/7/8/9/10
    Medium dinosaurs damage: 14/16/18/20/22
    Large dinosaurs damage: 26/28/30/32/34
    The actual volcano shot: 10/11/12/13/14
    Fire from volcano: 4/5/6/7/8
    Caveman's club: 42/44/46/48/50
    Caveman: 42/44/46/48/50

2) Robot
    You throw a robot at an opponent, it sticks to its position and shoots out short range lightning all around it before exploding at a heavy shot radius.
    Lightning: 12/14/16/18/20
    Robot explosion: 22/24/26/28/30

3) Miner
    You throw a person holding a pickaxe, it sticks to its location and zooms down at a fast rate until it reaches the bottom of the terrain, it deals damage to an enemy tank if it lands on one, as it pushes it down. He swings his pickaxes up and then down before digging about the size of 3/4 bounces of a digger, each time an opponent is hit by his pickaxe being swung down, it will be dealt damage.
    Damage per pickaxe swing: 12/14/16/18/20

4) Stereo
    You throw a stereo which bounces around before staying in its spot, music then starts to play out of it and music notes fly randomly out of it at different angles and powers, each one explodes with the radius of a shot.
    Music note: 6/7/8/9/10

5) Nuclear warfare
    You throw a flare which bounces around before activating, it drops 3 nukes in a similar style to air strike, however the 2 side ones have a shorter blast radius than the standard nuke, but the middle one has the same as a standard nuke.
    Smaller nukes: 32/34/36/38/40
    Big nuke: 52/54/56/58/60

Staple and jgalloway64 like this.
  19. Ken

Ken Sergeant (7) Member

Ok... I fully admit to not scanning all 62 pages of this thread.. so if this is already here... let me know

One of my ideas : (We have "Rain"; We have "Lightning" ) so how about "Thunderstorm" It would consist of a heavier rain (than a normal rain), and two or three bolts of lighting. Damage would be level based (i.e. Lvl 1 = Lvl rain damage(for rain drops) and Lvl 1 lightning damage)...

I know NOTHING about coding / programming ... but I figure this one has got to be easy to develop since no new animation would need to be used (and the damage equations already exist)... so

just my idea

Last edited: May 28, 2014
    Amaterasu, darklegion741 and jpcas like this.
  20. F1r3tar

F1r3tar Corporal (5) Member

Name: Warp

Damage (Level 1 - 5): No damage on any level.

Level Unlock: Free login weapon.

How it looks: Something similar to this:
    http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120419021539/half-life/en/images/6/64/PORTAL_icon.jpg

Details: This weapon does not do any damage, but instead, it's more of a tactical tool. When clicking on the tank of an enemy player, you swap positions with them. This is extremely useful for when someone digs you into a hole and you immobilized.

I feel like people are suggesting way too op weapons. :V

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  21. GhostKing1239

GhostKing1239 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Name: Deady Fish
    Damage: Level 1/5 Level 2/10 Level 3/15 Level 4/20 Level 5/35
    How it looks: It shoots out 5 Piranhas and as its in the air It targets everyone in the map that's a Hostile.

22. pojochiggen

pojochiggen New Born (1) Member

Name: Piano
    Description: shoots out a small piano, before it hits the group it plays a song and music notes come out of it and damage people and then the piano falls for more damage

Name: Santa
    Description: summon Santa to give coal the the naughty children
    Looks like Santa on a sleigh with raindeer and he drops coal from above

Name: spiked roller
    Description shoots a forward rolling roller with spikes that come off as it rolls and then explode, the roller then become a back roller and hits the person

Name:Tank coin
    Description: shoots a small damaging tank coin that has a 5% change of getting one, weapon is very rare though.

Name:Hells pit
    Description: a high damaging earthquake that traps the nearest enemy in a super pit or cervice

Name: Mini Tank
    Description: shoots a flare and a mini tank fly's down and damages foes, the mini tank can be controlled by a dead player

Name: voodoo curse
    Description: curses an ally for the turn they take 1/3 damage but reflect 2/3

Name: Flame Wave
    Description: shoots heat out from your tank damaging anyone near you

Name: Seer shot
    Description: let you know his next attack

Name: Martyrer
    Description: shoot at a play to prevent them from dying, in return you die instead

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    jgalloway64 likes this.
  23. GhostKing1239

GhostKing1239 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Name: Tennis
    Damage: Level 1/25 Level 2/ 30 Level 3/ 35 Level 4/ 40 Level 5/45
    Description: When you shoot it you dont have to aim at a target, you can just shoot it in the air and this will happen. Once you shoot it 2 tennis rackets will go and end at each side of the map, once that has happened you shoot a tennis ball and when it hits the floor it automatically goes toward the tennis racket. Each time it bounces it hits enemy. Once the tennis ball has hit the ground 5 times it ends and the tennis rackets go up in the the air. (If your lucky the rackets will hit a player and will take 40 damage each)

Name: Cherry Bomb
    Damage: Bomb: Level 1/5 Level 2/ 10 Level 3/ 15 Level 4/ 20 Level 5/50 Cherry's: Level 1/3 Level 2/ 6 Level 3/ 9 Level 4/ 12 Level 5/ 15
    Description: Its like sticky bomb but when it explodes mini cherrys fly in the air! :D

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
    pojochiggen and jgalloway64 like this.
  24. Muskanty

Muskanty Private E-1 (2) Member

Name: Roman Candle

Damage (1-5): 10, 12, 15, 19, 24
    /\
    Description: Fires|5 completely red flares, all in fast succession, at slightly different angles. Each exploding at it's height (similar to fireworks, but from barrel). Each one will unleash three smaller projectiles, each dealing [damage]| as they hit ground or tank.

Not entirely confident on the choice of damage, but a lot can change from suggestion to in-game.

(should resemble a Roman Candle Firework.)

Howabout another....

Name: Screamer

Damage (1-5): 15, 17, 20, 24, 30 (Per Corkscrew)

Description: Fires a small, bright yellow projectile, exploding into four upon impact. Each of the four results resembles the corkscrew weapon, flying out at high speed with medium blast radii.
    (A whistling sound is requested).

Weapon might be a bit of a risk to shoot, having the projectiles fly out nearby. This might encourage a strategic placement of it, for example, in a wide pit, or something as such.

:D

Name: Ground Spinner

Damage (1-5): 1-1-2-3-4 (Per Spark)

Description: Sends out a small, cobalt projectile. Upon impact, it settles, similar to a grenade, but while doing so, releases a flurry of sparks in an off-canter horizontal fashion, until near-immovement. A ground Spinner Firework (Needs a cooler name...) is something to see, before designing this weapon, as it should resemble one quite a bit.

(Edit) Perhaps an aerial spinnier would be fancier...

jgalloway64 likes this.
  25. odd

odd New Born (1) Member

I had a few ideas sorted out, don't know if they are any good or not. is this the place to suggest prestige weapons?

name: roller derby
    damage (level 1-5): 5,7,9,11,15
    how it looks: 6 rollers shot one after the other, on the same arc, trajectory is like a normal shot
    details: all rollers do the same damage, based on level. they pass any dead tanks without disappearing.

name: old faithful
    damage (level 1-5): steam damage - 20,30,40,50,60, damage from the small shots is 5,6,7,8,10 each
    how it looks: first a beam of "steam" (similar to satellite), then 2 bursts of small shots like the wild one weapon, each burst twice as dense
    details: 2 explosions of rain, shoots like a normal shot, the weapon is centered on the impact point

name: bandaid
    damage (level 1-5): -75,-90, -115, -130, -150
    how it looks: a bandaid flies through the air, on a normal trajectory
    details: when it lands, every tank it touches, enemy or ally, is healed immediately by an amount determined by the level