1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Saw Blade Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Invictaa, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Invictaa

Invictaa Unconfirmed Member

Whenever a saw blade passes in front of a dead tank, they will explode and "die again." You are awarded a bonus 5 xp, it says you made a kill, and it counts toward killing achievements. All levels of saw blade seem to have the same effect.

2. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

1:this bug is so cool so plz don't fix it
    2:it's not a bug maybe,there is an upgread of the tier called RIP saw,RIP= rest in peace something that you usually say to people that died or are about to die (if you didn't knew that but you probably do) so i think that it's maybe a wanted effect.

a bug that is really a porblem is that you can't hit with partition,division tier in rebound mode.I think that everybody would be agree to fix it.And i think that it can't even take skill shot in all other modes so that a really bad ass bug

3. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Is your concern that it awards an xp kill bonus for hitting dead tanks in the way?

If that is the case I agree this should be fixed.

If it is the single simple fact that you can hit dead tanks and have their guts fly out ever time you do so, then I am against it cause I think it is a cool feature.

It also can add add your xp if those guts end up hitting near by people. They are like having 3 additional little shots added to your saw blade total if they hit. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.