1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

sell your purchases

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Penguin, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

now it s to late but migth not (migth add thi with prestige 9 and 10 updeat) but if you don t make this for ssl2 may do this for ssl steam,hovever i want have the possibilty to sell my purchase beacause weapon pack 1, 2 and retro 2 only make me weak,usualy in games when you sell something you get less than price you bougth so in ssl if a thing cost 80 coins you may sell for 60 for example. i think many peoples who buyed pack 1 and 2 (and may retro 2 ) will be agree for this updeat ,and tell me the reason why a thing you have bougth only make you weak

2. chuck rager

chuck rager New Born (1) Member

I agree totally man. thats y i wanna trade or sell my account off. It pisses me off about some of the wep packs.

Penguin likes this.
  3. Gamemaster22

Gamemaster22 Sergeant (7) Member

uh, unfortunately there isnt a option nor going to be a option in the future because all purchases are final and its easier because it takes a while for someone like kyle to refund the purchase via credit card etc.

Amaterasu likes this.