1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

ShellShock Live Community Discord Server

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by badBlackShark, Jun 20, 2016.

1. badBlackShark

badBlackShark New Born (1) Member

Hi everyone,

a while ago I created a discord server for the SSL community, and I've been told to post this on here aswell.

I wanted a place to also talk to the people you're already playing with, or maybe find some new people to play with. For this, we have a couple voicechannels for different gamemodes, and also roles that indicate your ingame level to quickly find players of a similar skill level to play with.

Should people be interested in it, I'll also organize some tournaments for the people on the discord (but better and bigger than the built in tournament system).

Here's the invite link that'll give you access to the server: https://discord.gg/014WcqJHyzfhkVPJN
    This link will never expire, so you can send it to friends aswell.

If you have any questions, add me on steam (my name there is |lDgAl| badBlackShark ) or simply post a comment in this thread.

I hope I see some of you on there in the future :)

- badBlackShark

Tavi, xXTacocubesXx and Taylor like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I have been entertaining the idea to use this in clan tourneys should the competition be fair enough to bother with or if we would need to in general.
    This would be pretty cool to use none the less especially with my clsoe friends haha.

I shall see how many are interested with you but I knwo one friend of mine that was alright with using it. The fact we could have tourneys with other players using it would be very cool.
    Personally I haven't used this program yet.

3. badBlackShark

badBlackShark New Born (1) Member

It's essentially like TeamSpeak, but free in every regard and, at least for me personally, alot more comfortable to use. Should you want to use this for clanwars, I'd set some stuff up to make it conveniently usable for tournaments. The discord role system allows for a couple pretty creative things. If you (or any of your friends) have any idea how to further improve the experience on the server, make sure to let me know!

4. xvio

xvio Civil Servant Moderator

Definitely something that should exist.

Are we giving up on the original, @Credipede?

Taylor likes this.
  5. xMrInsanityy

xMrInsanityy New Born (1) Member

Hey guys, yes it is me xMr Insanityy #1 Player in the world on shellshock, also seen in kyr speedys video and friends with JeromeASF, I would like to invite you and anyone else to the server,

the server will never expire so you can share this with your friends, I hope to see you in the future enjoy your stay, I will be constantly grinding :p

https://discord.gg/3JDyznu

6. NEP.Scar_Mak

NEP.Scar_Mak New Born (1) Member

yo dude why did i get banned