1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Singleplayer 'The Last Boss'

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Edward Hong, May 22, 2016.

1. Edward Hong

Edward Hong New Born (1) Member

I cannot beat it. I can get the main boss down to 600 hp and that's it.
    HELP ME!

2. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

@MeowrPower doesn't talk about the game play just has some stuff about his channel in this, but does show how to beat it in the background. Unless meow you have game play for this?

Penguin, Taylor and MeowrPower like this.
  3. Nahrmer

Nahrmer Private E-1 (2) Member

You just have to keep trying. You will get it eventually. On my first try it was very frustrating because I got him to very low HP and then it started to spam shield. What I did was move to the middle minion, use shield and shoot the left one. After you get them both, try to bury the boss. Sometimes it teleports, but most of the time it doesn't. If it doesn't, just stay close to him, behind the ridge. It misses a lot. It also helps if you have good weapons.

LE - I've just tried it again using my own advice and got it on the first try with 476 HP to spare. Sat on the mid minion with shield. After I got them both, I got up a ridge so that the boss couldn't pinpoint shots like the grenade. He missed a lot and he only started hitting me after he leveled down the entire map. Ofcourse, it helps if you have good tracks, good crits, full armor and upgraded weapons. Good luck.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    GooodHerb likes this.
  4. faaarkwit

faaarkwit Staff Sergeant (8) Member

I think I did more or less the same as nahrmer, except I saved the shield for the time when boss teleported to the ground, I stacked on him and used any weapons that did lots of dmg.

5. KingKyd

KingKyd Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

I called his mom ugly. He forfeit instantly. Easy.

Techno, Tavi, Scarlet and 1 other person like this.