1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Skirmish Mode

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Beck, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beck

Beck New Born (1) Member

In single-player skirmish mode, whenever I try to play a free for all deathmatch (all shot) the game gets stuck after the 10 second "move only" phase. Nobody can fire or do anything. If I try to leave, it crashes and I have to restart the whole game.

Taylor and Holy2334 like this.
  2. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

I have the same problem no matter the game mode. So as it stands its completely useless for me.

All we can do is wait on Kyle to fix it which I'm sure he knows about. I mean thats why after the update he went afk and left.
    Nothing to get overly worried about.

3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

personally there are more improtant problem to be fixed also if skirmish have to be perfect as well.But beeing honest thats useless mode that no one will play so i think that the folowing problem have to be fixed before any change on that skirmish
    here the problem:

when you do assasin multiplayer and you hit both the enemys (your target + another tank that gives o dmg) the xp will be calcualed as you hited only the no target tank giving you 0 xp or giving you 5 if you skill shoted.
    example:i hit target and another tank with mega nuke i should have 10 xp but it caclculates as i hited only the no target dealing 0 dmg.I think that this problem have to be fixed with next update cause multiplayers is more important than skimish cause SSl is multiplayer and there are actaully people that plays assasin like me and many others and find this thing anoying while we don't need to upgread skirmish rigth now.

some people says that it s an ANTI STACK thing but IT'S ASSASIN WHY PEOPLE SHOULD STACK IF CAN ONLY HIT ONE GUY AT SAME TIME???? WHAT IS YOUR IQ??? i'm joking but i really don't think thats it's an anti stack thing i think it's a big fat bug 100%

4. Beck

Beck New Born (1) Member

Skirmish isn't useless. It counts towards challenges. So when nobody is online, you can go in and get kills and victories (and hey, that juggernaut challenge where there's barely ever enough people online to play it let alone people that WANT to play it).

Candor likes this.
  5. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Oh, this has gotten worse now, wont even start the game.
    upload_2015-12-14_21-12-26.png
    (And before any of you say noob, I was just trying to test something, :p)

Taylor likes this.
  6. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Pretty sure you disconnected.

7. Awesume

Awesume Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

So I did try it again today, seems its just Assassin that doesn't work. And FYI I wasn't disconnected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.