1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

smart way to STOP the all in mid xp games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Penguin, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

so people are dumb.Their brain is too broke to understand that this stack games don't work so here i have a smart and quick idea to destory this "cancer" of ssl.
    So there is a rule that,if you don't shot for 3 turns you get auto kicked from the game.I was thinking something similar when you hit yourself or your team.If you hit you or your team a total of 5 times (creating red damage)you get kicked out of the game.That would destroy stack games and it would also destroy the noobs(sorry for tha word but they are just assholes) that shot on their own team mates purposely.

What do you think about that?

ps:i know that 5 times it's too much but,some really new player can have trouble if max times you can hit yourself is like 3 or 4.And even a noob lvl 99 like me can hit himself 3/4 times in a windy game xD

SubZero and Qpozcvuu like this.
  2. Holy2334

Holy2334 Command Sergeant Major (13) Member

Reduce weapon xp like you would regular xp when you hit yourself.
    The big reason why people do these games is for the weapon xp NOT regular xp.
    It makes sense because it's not allowed for regular xp, and it should apply to wep xp as well.​

3. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

this games don't give extra xp and don't give weapon xp as well.This games gives weapon xp x1(the same xp you would get by hitting one tank)
    thats why i want this 5 auto hit = kick.This people are dumb even when they get 0 weapon xp they will continue to do this gamess.
    Holy,you overvalue this people, you add to thems like 50 IQ points that they clearly don't have
    I know,i was shocked as well when i discovered that this games doesn't even give any weapon xp and i was like "why the fuck they are doing this?"No one will know.Well i answered myself.
    They probably do this games beacause they see in the screen "+58 xp" and they are like: WOW I AM A GENIUS OF CRIME AHAHHAHAHAHA HOW DUMB ARE THE OTHER SSL PLAYERSSS AHAHAHA!
    then after 49 years of stack games they are like:why i am still lvl 30 and i don't have any weapon maxed?

Tugdil likes this.
  4. SubZero

SubZero Sergeant First Class (9) Member

Wow, You have watched to many scary movies or something. :confused: I think the stack games are hallarious, and pointless to explain to wall.