1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

SMS Question in ShellShock live 2

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Suse, Aug 27, 2014.

?

sms service not available

1. shellshock live 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. sms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Suse

Suse New Born (1) Member

Long ago that I do not play shellshock live 2 and then when into my account I saw that in the section of tank coin shop I saw that I could not buy coins by sms or text messages :( my question is if that service is no longer available? and i see that in shellshock live is available that sms service so, is only for shellshock live? o_O

this is in shellshock live 2
    foro shellshock.jpg

and this is in shellshock live:

foro shellshock1.jpg

2. Black Widow

Black Widow Forum Administrator Administrator

Hello, I do believe it's possible to purchase tank coins through mobile phones. What you do is click ''Earn'' not ''Buy'' after doing so you, if you have something that blocks pops ups please turn that off if not the next step is you should see a second window pop up. In that window you should see multiple options to choose from to buy Tank Coins. Once you do that simply look for a symbol of what look like a cellphone, click on that and you should be able to purchase Tank Coins after that. If you still can't then sorry but that is all i can provide to my knowledge to you.

3. Csumbi

Csumbi Corporal (5) Member

I always buy Tank Coins with SMS :D