1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Something that stings

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by RumMumMario, Dec 29, 2015.

?

What's your thought

1. Yeah I think the game is bad.

33.3%
  2. No they're just ignorant SSL is good.

55.6%
  3. Yeah but [enter reason here]

11.1%
  1. RumMumMario

RumMumMario Lieutenant General (23) Member

Everyone: tHIS GAME HAS NO PLAYERS BECAUSE ITS NOT KNOWN

Well, it has been played by this European - i think - Youtuber and he created several videos of SSL, all of which exceed 100k views. This was months ago.

Yet the playerbase hasn't increased at all ever since.

xXx[​IMG]xXx

Oh boyOH BOY.

2. Staple

Staple General of the Army (25) Member

this guy is probably giving more publicity to shellshock than kchamp will ever manage to achieve, yet if you look in the graph, there was no increase at all

DE_STROYED

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Sergeant Major (12) Member

Norwegians ;)

4. Staple

• Double Post.
    oh, please, elaborate more

this is an excellent representative of our community, unwilling to accept the truth

haha i was being a dick yes theyre probably norwegians

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Sergeant Major (12) Member

No wonder they have over 100k views with that vid. They have tons of simulare vids of other games. Lots of plp follow them on YT.

6. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

The big idea is that advertising this game has, if anything, made it go downhill. People see the game, think it's terrible (because it pretty much is), give the guy a like for good measure, and they never get the game. This isn't the Youtuber's fault. This is the game not meeting the standards of the consumers. kChamp really screwed this up. Getting 100K+ views and not getting any increase in people playing is not just an act of bad fortune or coincidence. It's confirmation this game sucks.

7. RumMumMario

Look at those people who voted for "SSL is good". I wonder what they have to back this game up this time.

8. Staple

trust me theyll have something more and more absurd to back it up, as their back hit the wall

dang millennials

9. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

No wonder people don't vote.
    On this forum people get so outraged when people don't agree thier opinions. No wonder all your threads get locked.

Just cause you make a thread shouldn't mean as a user everyone has to explain over and over again to a wall thier reasoning that as long as its not in agreement with the threads purpose(We all know by now) isn't welcomed.

I see another locked thread soon.
    People are so stubborn, we all have opinions. Don't criticize people for having them. Also aside from referee, there isnt one legit member who has voted yes yet.

10. Staple

what do you consider a legit member in a forum, "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."
    give me a legitimate reason why you voted what you did, and why the player growth is surely declining despite definitely gaining some publicity due to this guys video

i dont know about you, but not being open to -cough- reality, seems like something a pretty illegitimate member in a forum does. of course you can say the game is good, thats your own opinion. but if it is so, then what about it is enjoyable? youd think a really fun game would have a positive trend of players, especially if its multiplayer.

the problem with people who support the game is that their reasoning is easily counterable, and the proof is in the undisputable numerical values of the playerbase, alongside the argument of "not many people play the game so its not well known." being punted because of the free publicity this guy got kchamp.

[​IMG]

its gotten to the point where people are blaming it on the wildest things now

@RumMumMario
    DANG MILLENNIALS

11. RumMumMario

12. fingerofgod23

fingerofgod23 Private E-1 (2) Member

Apologies for posting on a somewhat old post, but this seemed like the most relevant place for it...

Me and my (small) clan, and some who don't play SSL, have our own YT channel and we also post videos for this game, and Raveman and I plan to continue posting videos of it. I won't mention the name of the channel here, if you really want to find it look me up on steam and go to our group's page. Anywho, yea everyone's entitled to their own opinions, most of our members are actually American only two European, and while I didn't watch the posted video above, our videos aren't negative but merely gameplay (you may ignore S00P, he rages about everything). In fact, I'm planning on recording another few rounds later today now that my friends are caught up to my level.
    I supported this game thru greenlight and obviously I voted positively about it here.

13. Piroutcha

Piroutcha Private E-1 (2) Member

Oh wow Cleo, love your logo. How long have you had that? <3