1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Something wrong here?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by arvidh, Oct 20, 2014.

1. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

upload_2014-10-20_19-6-53.png
    Second time this happen to me, how come Bugs, Media and Clans are in bold font, and Tournaments not?
    Last time this thing happened, it was the Bugs-section. Maybe two weeks ago?

Taylor likes this.
  2. banna

banna ★The Sheriff★ Moderator

Because u checked every thread in the tournament section, unlike the other sections that still have threads u haven't checked yet.

Taylor and arvidh like this.
  3. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

Oooh! Haha, it was that easy of an asnwer. Should have thought of that! Well thanks :)

banna likes this.
  4. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

hm.. but the exactly same thing happened to me recently: tournaments section is in regular font while others are bolded.. but i'm completely sure that i haven't checked this section's every thread. it' more likely that i've checked all threads in other section but not in tournaments.

5. Taylor

Taylor Brigadier General (21) Former Moderator

Interesting I never thought of that as a possibility. Anyway, this is what a hard day is like for a mod unless a banned person keeps making alts or those ad bots wreck havoc in an army. :p

jpcas likes this.
  6. jpcas

jpcas Staff Sergeant (8) Member

ow.. another interesting thing that i didn't receive alert about your reply, Google.. although i should get it since this thread is watched by me.
    also strange thing happens from really long time (i never bothered to ask anyone about it cause it didn't hurt me very much but i'll mention it just btw..) so when i go to forums site i see lots of unchecked alerts in the main view but when i try to see details i only get information about few or even no new alerts.. i have no idea what is the cause.. i'm starting wondering now if i'm not receiving some notifications i ought to.