1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Something wrong with my deluxe account

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by faaarkwit, Dec 28, 2014.

1. faaarkwit

faaarkwit Staff Sergeant (8) Member

I've got lifetime deluxe but it seems the only advantage is the deluxe bonus.
    Currently being at lvl 32 (prestige 2) my weapons suck big time, only times I get any good stuff is from the boxes (apart from the prestige weapons).
    I can not use custom maps either.
    At one point had only access to the basic tanks but it seems to have fixed (or maybe it's due to level ups).
    Has anyone else experienced this?

Tanks and maps are no biggie, but buying the deluxe cost quite a few coins and it's annoying not be to able to gain all the advantages that belong to me.

Using SSL2 through Facebook if that matters.

2. arvidh

arvidh Unconfirmed Member

Custom maps isn't part of deluxe.
    The deluxe tanks (flat, white striped and ghost)are always available if you're deluxe, the rest is unlocked by leveling and a selected few can be bought.
    Do you have all the weapon packs? It's either because of that, or just bad luck that you don't get your desired deluxeweapons as much as you want to :)

edit: I'll forgot to quote you, so here, maybe you'll see this quicker now. @faaarkwit

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014