1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

Spiker Trick

Discussion in 'Screenshots & Videos' started by RumMumMario, Jun 18, 2014.

1. darklegion741

darklegion741 Sergeant Major of the Army (14) Member

I agree with you to a certain extent. You said they require little skill, I agree. You also said they require no skill, I respectfully disagree.

A noob could play against me with all the weapon packs he wants, I could play on my alt account (low level with no weapon packs) and still beat him. Why? He does not know how to use his weapons. I could hide in hole or behind a hill, he would only be able to hit by direct shooting with Needler, Spligger, Mad Birds and many others. He would lose because by the time he drives closer and starts to land a few hits, I would have already beaten him with Multi-Nade, Sniper and Double-Splitters.

A less biased example:
    I played against someone called Isoo a few weeks ago. He was Prestige 4 and had no weapon packs. On the other hand, I did have weapon packs. I lost to him 70% of the time. Why? He simply had more skills at using his weapons that I did. I felt no shame at all losing to him. He was a pro who was truly skilled and I acknowledge defeat, whenever I lose.

jgalloway64 and Mr Anonymous like this.
  2. moh

moh Corporal (5) Member

I agree

Mr Anonymous likes this.
  3. cacadun

cacadun Unconfirmed Member

Level doesn't determine skill, so seeing prestige 3+ that cant play is not so strange, because ppl, after kChamp added prestige system, just "farm" xp, with multiple acc, so they lvl not through playing and learning.

4. Raichu

Raichu Sergeant Major (12) Member

be respectful to me :D

5. Blue Phantom

Blue Phantom Sergeant (7) Member

Levi Couchot? I thought he is a hacker. Said he made MAT public, kept TheOnlyGod from earning xp and hacks coins.
    I thought he was banned. He used to join my games several times in a row, I would kick him, he comes back again, I get p***sed off and let him come in, then he beats me because he uses shields each round. I tried to hack the game like he did, until I decided hacking is stupid and unfair to the other players :)
    This guy know a prestige "cristianjoserd" who says that he never made MAT public or hacked TheOnlyGod. I know he hasnt been in the game for nearly a month, becuse hes in my friends list. Has he been banned?