1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

ssl 2 vs sslS

Discussion in 'Talk Area' started by bbn, Nov 19, 2016.

1. bbn

bbn Private E-1 (2) Member

What does people play nowadays? ssls or ssl2? The few times I actually play ssls, there's close to zero games active, and the few that are, are stack games or similar. It kinda reminds me of how ssl2 went, before ssls got released. As many already know, I did play ssls a good while. Think I reached lvl 85 or so. But due to our incredibly lazy and bad developer, I had to quit. There were too many promises not being kept, and the game sort of got stuck in early access mode. This is now, what, just over 18 months ago? I've noticed a few new weapons, and a new gamemode. What else? Is it just that most people playing ssls are from the US, and the few times I've joined they've all been asleep? I'm 8 hours ahead or something like that.

Recently, or more like the last 3-4 months I've been finding myself play ssl2. But 99% of it are those so called "no move"-games, since I can't remember anything about aiming. And I have no goal to reach either, highest prestige lvl achieved already.

Sort of sucks that you can't play multiple games at once on Steam. CH running 24/7 so can't really find many times to play ssls.

Aaaaany way, would love to hear some input regarding my questions. Doesn't even have to be on topic, just let your thoughts rain all over this page, yo.

I didn't really know in which forum section to put this, so I went here. Admin/mod might move if necessary

bbn out

2. Candor

Candor Forum Peasant Moderator

Add me on steam and I'll play with yuh bb.