1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please register or sign in to get full access to the forum.

ssl guide

Discussion in 'General Game Talk' started by Penguin, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Penguin

Penguin Captain (17) Member

I saw that in ssl there are tons of new players!there are also many famous youtubers that are doing game plays of ssl and thats really cool!But i saw that there are BILLIONS of games like "XP GRIND" " WEAP GRIND XP" that are usually points 30 turn 8 people.Who plays this type of games:
    1:don't get any xp or weapon xp for real,playing normaly would give more
    2:they don t get any fun cause they are stacking

so i suggest to make (in game) a guide,that explains ssl dynamics so people wouldn't waste time doing grinds that don't work and "ruins" the game cause at least 1/2 of the games are stack ones.
    this new players are really important for SSL development and they will get bored about this grind games that don't even work!We are in time to stop that garbage and kyle can solve it just by adding a small text explaining that this types of games are useless.

2. referee11

referee11 First Lieutenant (16) Member

Even if such a guide was made, they would still do it. I think that these YouTubers have not appealed to adults, but moreso kids (as it seems to me through my playing experience). Kids believe what they want to because they don't know any better. Thus, they will continue to do what they want. It's a good idea, but it wouldn't work imo.

Taylor likes this.
  3. Penguin

well you maybe have reason,however a game guide would still be very easy to add and be very usefull and nice to have for ssl

4. Oehler

Oehler Corporal (5) Member

Game guide would be a great idea... Especially for the newer players. To farm xp they should play 1 vs 1 DM 600 hp or 1 vs 1 vs 1 Assassin 600 hp, both singleshot ofc. I think a guide is worth a try to keep some players here!

5. Bronco

Bronco First Lieutenant (16) Member

If stacking actually works in the current version, I think a bit more than a game guide is needed.

6. Penguin

it doesn't work,thats why this guide should be added so people wouldnt waste time in something that is not funny to do and doesn't even work